Update 1.31 speculation thread - coming December 5th

• Thread starter Envoxeb
  • 1,247 comments

what do you think about the new track?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lexus IS F is likely coming

So is a widebody R32 Skyline but not sure...
For some reason when you mentioned widebody R32 Skyline, I'm thinking of this.
latest

Where's member McLarenP1GTR? :sly:
Happy to see the E92 M3 returning.
I wonder whyyyyy...:D:cool:

I think it's sweet we're getting the 240Z. But I'm not sure why PD skipped the 2014 GT Winner: GoPro Rampage 1970 Camaro. It could very well be included in the update also but normally PD includes GT Award winner cars whether it's SEMA or Pebble Beach in chronological order.
Maybe it's in this update. I mean, we got the BRZ drift car and TT STI, out of nowhere. This is looking goooood.

Lexus IS F is likely coming

So is a widebody R32 Skyline but not sure...

Bit skeptical on the Lexus IS F since the rumored "Pikes Peak Lexus" (which I think was the CCS-R?) was debunked as the RC F Gr.4, which happened to have a livery inspired by it.

Also dunno about the widebody R32 either, but I suppose we'll have to wait for Kaz to put out his big silhouette tweet by the end of the month...

I'm digging the South Loop. Just had a look at past Tokyo tracks. Other than R246, SS5/7/11, just don't look as viable today, as they did back then. Thought I could see past it, but SS5 looks ridiculous now. No way that could be an expressway, the way the GTS tracks are.

Ngl, i was kinda disappointed by the fact that the supposed hyped up Monaco track turned out to be a Tokyo layout...

But oh BOY, does PD make it up with the new cars so far :eek:

The car list so far is very interesting. Delighted to see the McLaren P1 GTR, the F50 is finally getting some love and the 240Z looks quite cool.

Lol, i feel stupid now. But they really need to do something about the current pricing or the credits. Last update i could only drive 3 cars because all the others where too expensive and i get always the same cars at my daily cars gifts. This car is gonna cost at least 2mill prolly wich i currently have, but if i gave everything to this car then i odnt have enough credit for the F50 and the other cars.
I used to do the Blue Moon Bay race with the Ford GT40 MkI recommendation by Hammer but found it quite dull. I prefer to do the Professional Gr.1 10 lap Fuji Speedway race. With the clean race bonus you get Cr330,000 in 15 mins. It's not as lucrative as BMB but I find it far more enjoyable.

I make it short: Without some actual fun new events (GT League isn't fun) they can bring 100 cars per update and I wouldn't be interested either. I'm done with grinding the hell out of 2-3 events and being pushed from the stupid AI which ruins my clean race bonus etc.

What GT:S really needs are some proper singeplayer races with the AI of arcade/custom races but with fair XP and Cr rewards. Or they raise the XP and Cr for Sport races. Or daily log-in bonus. Or or or...

But at the current state all I'm waiting for is Spa. New cars are nice but useless if I can't afford them.

I make it short: Without some actual fun new events (GT League isn't fun) they can bring 100 cars per update and I wouldn't be interested either. I'm done with grinding the hell out of 2-3 events and being pushed from the stupid AI which ruins my clean race bonus etc.

What GT:S really needs are some proper singeplayer races with the AI of arcade/custom races but with fair XP and Cr rewards. Or they raise the XP and Cr for Sport races. Or daily log-in bonus. Or or or...

But at the current state all I'm waiting for is Spa. New cars are nice but useless if I can't afford them.
This man is right.
So bored of grinding blue moon, they really need to raise cr rewards or introduce daily log in bonuses

This man is right.
So bored of grinding blue moon, they really need to raise cr rewards or introduce daily log in bonuses
What about sessonal events?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back