Update 1.31 speculation thread - coming December 5th

• Thread starter Envoxeb
  • 1,247 comments

what do you think about the new track?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man P1 GTR! Nice!

Though I like to see more race cars over road cars the last few DLCs have been pretty meh Road cars. More Gr.3’s would be a huge welcome and a P2 or DPi also. Heck, i’d love to get the TS050 LM24 winner.

The one thing I reaaaaaaalllllly want is a Formula Gran Turismo, which you can paint on unlike the W08. Pretty cool confirmed car list from Monaco though, quite pleased with it.

Lol, i feel stupid now. But they really need to do something about the current pricing or the credits. Last update i could only drive 3 cars because all the others where too expensive and i get always the same cars at my daily cars gifts. This car is gonna cost at least 2mill prolly wich i currently have, but if i gave everything to this car then i odnt have enough credit for the F50 and the other cars.

Probably just up to 1.8 million each for P1 GTR the and the F50 at the most, if that, going by prices of other similar cars already in the game. Just run a race at N300 class on Blue Moon Bay Premium Sports Lounge once per day, at approximately only 12 minutes, for a reward of 250,000 for commin in first place and a clean race and you will be there in no time. And it will fufill your requirements for your daily rewards. Sell any duplicates that you might have paid for with credits and you will also have plenty of mileage points ammassed for you to use on them. 250,000 cr x 13 (days of November left) = 3,250,000 cr total, on top of your 2 million sounds good enough.

Last edited:
Is that a P1 GTR?!

Alright, it's time:
7drHiqr.gif

After seeing it, it doesn't look bad but there are better tracks. It'll still be carnage but i appreciate it.

Also the cars on spoiler... dear my, gonna get more credits.

With the Zonda R, Vulcan, Veneno and now the P1 GTR in the game, it would be really cool if PD put them together in one class with BoP, so we could properly race them. So many cars just wasting away in Gr. X.

The Veneno is as far from the Vulcan, P1 GTR and Zonda R as its possible to be. Those three are bespoke track cars, the Veneno is just an Aventador road car with an ugly bodykit.

I think it's sweet we're getting the 240Z. But I'm not sure why PD skipped the 2014 GT Winner: GoPro Rampage 1970 Camaro. It could very well be included in the update also but normally PD includes GT Award winner cars whether it's SEMA or Pebble Beach in chronological order.

Dragon Trail Seaside + Gardens.

I believe that!

So, at this moment, we saw 4 new cars:

- Ferrari F50 '95
- 1973 Datsun 240Z "Fugu Z" (2016 Gran Turismo awards)
- BMW M3 Coupe '07
- McLaren P1 GTR '16

Seems to be a good car update (if I forgot the "new" Tokyo layout).
Maybe Gr. A, or Gr. 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back