Update Next Week - October 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
That will be my first time driving in SPA in VR, I think I will drive in every single car :)

At dawn hours, every track in GTS is magic in VR.

Also I recommend everyone to take pleasure disabling screen info, driving onboard 2D, moving backwards the seat at its maximum value, with the right joystick aiming 90% down = +1000 inmersion !

Last edited:
Nice improvement over GT5/6. The track details definitely make it look more lively.
6284535828_00213a71fd_b.jpg
EHyknnWU4AAZ6W-.jpg

After this weekends World Tour event, I can't say I'm looking forward to the revised rolling starts. Seems like it encourages a lot more first corner chaos.

There wasn't any word on if/when we'd get it. But if I'm not mistaken, I feel like that feature made its debut at the same World tour Event as Spa. Hoping that's a world tour exclusive (never thought I'd say that).

After this weekends World Tour event, I can't say I'm looking forward to the revised rolling starts. Seems like it encourages a lot more first corner chaos.

There wasn't any word on if/when we'd get it. But if I'm not mistaken, I feel like that feature made its debut at the same World tour Event as Spa. Hoping that's a world tour exclusive (never thought I'd say that).
To each is own I guess, but I'd prefer these closer rolling starts over an unfair start starting on the apex of a tight turn or in the middle of a chicane tbh

To each is own I guess, but I'd prefer these closer rolling starts over an unfair start starting on the apex of a tight turn or in the middle of a chicane tbh
Very true, it does get rid of that issue which is good. But my worry now is that your fate could be determined by simply starting on the inside or outside at any given track. But let's see what happens if it's ever implemented

Very true, it does get rid of that issue which is good. But my worry now is that your fate could be determined by simply starting on the inside or outside at any given track. But let's see what happens if it's ever implemented
Standing starts do the same. Maybe worse, if one has a slow launch or car jumps the start.

I get you though.

Update 1.45 was three classic cars and one new car. Next update are three new cars, one classic car. November and December, we know are one new car, each of those months. Anyone's guess what the pattern will be, for the rest of this year.

The distribution of the N24 GR Supra Gr.4 starts mid-December, right?

If I had to guess, maybe there might be a non-special livery version of the Gr.4 Supra that drops in the November patch alongside the Jaguar, then distribution for the special-liveried version occurs mid-December.

That's my wild guess, anyway.

The distribution of the N24 GR Supra Gr.4 starts mid-December, right?

If I had to guess, maybe there might be a non-special livery version of the Gr.4 Supra that drops in the November patch alongside the Jaguar, then distribution for the special-liveried version occurs mid-December.

That's my wild guess, anyway.
Yeah, the N24 would be an alternate livery as PD are referencing:
participants will receive a unique 'GR Supra (Nürburgring 24 Hours Race 2019 Livery)' car to use in Gran Turismo Sport.
. However, the GR Supra GT4 could definitely arrive next month, with a standard(reveal) livery.

I just want to drive my tuned R34 at Autumn Ring or Midfield Raceway :(I don't want to sound ungrateful, all these free DLCs is simply amazing (Spa looks gorgeous!).
If only Kaz could say: "No classic tracks this gen". Case closed and I'm ok with that.

I’m with you on this. They’ve done a great job with all of the free DLC they’ve given us. I’ll always be grateful for that. But I really do miss the hell out of the classics.

Nice improvement over GT5/6. The track details definitely make it look more lively.
6284535828_00213a71fd_b.jpg
EHyknnWU4AAZ6W-.jpg
The GT Sport version is obviously more superior with trees, lighting and general atmosphere, but the GT5 version isn't bad for a 9 year old game.

Get ready for the Halloween party folks!

View attachment 860969
Haha nice one. But you could've gone one better and done it with the actual font...

Last edited by a moderator:
14:00-16.00 CST so around 6:00 AM in Thailand when updated finished and done copying.
This maintenance periods are different so the meme track is definitely in this time,I can feel it.
By the time the update arrived in my country it would Technically be November update and the west would get October update,damn time zones...

14:00-16.00 CST so around 6:00 AM in Thailand when updated finished and done copying.
This maintenance periods are different so the meme track is definitely in this time,I can feel it.
By the time the update arrived in my country it would Technically be November update and the west would get October update,damn time zones...
Good afternoon!

Don't worry, we will still have this update within October as usual. :cheers:

Attachments

• Annotation 2019-10-28 144915.png
    Annotation 2019-10-28 144915.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 35
Good afternoon!

Don't worry, we will still have this update within October as usual. :cheers:

So they sent a link with typo in it on GT Sport main menu as the last maintenance period before the update rolls out listed as 31 October 14:00-16:00 CST in that link.

Polyphony: [doesn't add Spa for like, two straight updates after teasing it at New York World Tour]
GT Community, deciding they've had enough:

In all seriousness, looks like it's the end of an era.

So what track is going to be the subject of ire for people who still aren't somehow satisfied with Spa?

If I remember, P-Digital never said Spa coming after the NY event.

Don't mention "GT Community" at your own name, specially when an other GT Community member is not thinking same :cheers:. Lot of people have to notice GT Sport is not part of GT Series.

Do not believe that spa will come with rain in one update! as kazunori says "there is a difference between the world tour and the daily player"

Eh no matter ill take them no matter the cost (Time) i did it 6 times at least so ill do it once again. :gtpflag:

I don't mind either. I don't take their reward cars. People can go ahead and call me a maso and I'd take it as a compliment in this case...

Problem, tho. I don't know which car is the best for credits and I'm a pretty iffy driver.

Really quick edit: Unless it's the exclusive GT-R pace car. That I will gladly take. This and the mileage exchange cars... well, the game does add a purple reward car spot on their thumbnail.

I don't mind either. I don't take their reward cars. People can go ahead and call me a maso and I'd take it as a compliment in this case...

Problem, tho. I don't know which car is the best for credits and I'm a pretty iffy driver.

Really quick edit: Unless it's the exclusive GT-R pace car. That I will gladly take. This and the mileage exchange cars... well, the game does add a purple reward car spot on their thumbnail.
I use a N300 spec GT40 on the blue moon bay race amat premium sports lounge and i can ffinish the race in under 12 minutes but if you don't have a lot of cash i suggest the ktm X-BOW

Do not believe that spa will come with rain in one update! as kazunori says "there is a difference between the world tour and the daily player"
Oh 🤬 here we go again...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back