Update Next Week - October 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice my prediction of the date was right. The aventador sv will go around spa for sure. Maybe even a bit excited to campare It to the standard avantador we have in the game. My guess is that It won’t be a expensive update
Maybe 5 mil for all cars. Good that i have done som grinding at blue moon bay. So i have 15,5 mil. I still have not bought the Ferrari 250 gto and ford gt40 mklv

Wonder what the folks here would ask next, since Spa is already coming.

The chief suspects have been Silverstone and Laguna Seca. Twin Ring Motegi is another one I've seen mentioned.

As for fictional tracks: Midfield Raceway and Apricot Hill since those might be the most "ready" for the GT Sport treatment. And again, that's based on what I've read in recent months.

The most important tracks I miss in GT Sport are Silverstone and Laguna Seca from the previous GT games. Spa was in this list, but the signs are good to receive it next time.

Sure over that the fictional tracks I miss Apricot Hill most.

the mud and snow tracks. There is no snow track in the game now. I hope for a returnung of Chamonix.

The chief suspects have been Silverstone and Laguna Seca. Twin Ring Motegi is another one I've seen mentioned.

As for fictional tracks: Midfield Raceway and Apricot Hill since those might be the most "ready" for the GT Sport treatment. And again, that's based on what I've read in recent months.

Twin Ring Motegi would be a shoe-in for adding more GT League rounds to some events, such as the Super GT series, the J-Sports Meeting, and the Super Formula races.

On a similar note, I could see Spa leading to the addition of rounds to any event involving Gr.1 (being a part of the WEC calendar) and/or an F1 car, including the Red Bull cars. I could see it being part of a Gr.3 event, too - either the Amateur League event, or the Endurance League event. I wouldn't mind Spa being part of another round of that French car series in the Beginner League, either. It could also give the Real Circuit Tours event another round, too.

EDIT: And as for rounds being added based on the additional cars themselves, I could see there being more rounds for the Lamborghini cup, as well as the World Hatchback Championship. For new potential events entirely, I could see Electric Circuits returning from GT6, since the Taycan could race with the Model S.

Last edited:
Do not believe that spa will come with rain in one update! as kazunori says "there is a difference between the world tour and the daily player"

Wanna make a bet on that?

Here goes... Yeah but this game is (X) months old, it's mad that [Track] isn't in the game yet, PD, KAZ what are you thinking!!!???!!!1

If GTSport gets Spa, what track will everybody complain about not having next? It's going to get weird here in GT Planet.
If you can form something based on this picture. ;)

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back