Update Next Week - October 31

  • Thread starter Thread starter pininvolante
  • 737 comments
  • 114,046 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year's Grand Finals were at Monaco and we got Tokyo Expressway South afterwards. I wouldn't bet on it.
Not saying it's going to happen but if we did get it in the future that would likely be the place where we'd find out.
 
I repeat: Hope the sidewall branding makes it in this update


Getting ready. I tell you, hope PD ogt the stance right and the thing is not riding high like a 4x4.


6269667098410123292_0.jpg
 
I find it so funny that PD delivers their updates on the last day possible just to keep their release date promise xD. It's like when you have a project at school or at work and you have until x day at midnight and your like "it's 23:59 so it still counts".
 
I find it so funny that PD delivers their updates on the last day possible just to keep their release date promise xD. It's like when you have a project at school or at work and you have until x day at midnight and your like "it's 23:59 so it still counts".
Don't forget that they almost always come each time with maintenance server notices, too.
 
So 2 more days before the update, i am going to trying to grind to 17 mil credits at blue moon bay, so i sit safe for the cars. The cars, would be Nice to try, mostly the aventador sv and taycan. Will sit tight in my sofa with beer on Friday night with gt sport driving the sv on spa
 
Are there pics of the DLC cars all ready?
 
Apricot Hill seems like it would work really well for Gr.3/Gr.4 racing. It flows nicely at those speeds.

In terms of tyre-wear management, that track would be such a challenge.
 
In terms of tyre-wear management, that track would be such a challenge.
Oh yea, I remember doing a longer race there and I'm pretty sure one side wears a lot more than the other. Hard to manage
 
Seeing as the FIA finals are in Monaco, maybe, just maybe there's a chance on this one...
Just because the World Finals are hosted in Monaco doesn't mean that we will get the track.
 
Read my other comment.
I scrolled straight by it, as I was wanting to type up my reply to the first comment you made:lol: I must be losing my marbles today.
 
Nothing from the EnZed store. If the AMG reads "$4.95" I'm good. If it reads "$15.85", not so good.
 
I wouldn't mind seeing the Goodwood Hill Climb to come in the future.
 
For a real circuit... Sebring, because I really want it! Otherwise Deep Forest as we know it is being worked on.
Sebring could look likely since it was raced in the FIA WEC and is therefore, an FIA-approved circuit.
 
Sebring could look likely since it was raced in the FIA WEC and is therefore, an FIA-approved circuit.
Pretty much every road circuit worldwide is FIA approved. Sebring, like Le Mans, is Grade 2.

I think we’re more likely to get circuits like Shanghai, Yas Marina, Sepang, Motegi in terms of new to the series tracks.
 
So we should prepare for No Update November?
 
So we should prepare for No Update November?
Why? In the presentation of the Jaguar VGT they said it will be available in late November..
So i expect a regular content update, maybe with the Supra GT4, as we are getting the 24h version in mid december
And the tuned Civic from the SEMA show was also told to come at the end of the year
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back