Update

• Thread starter Saboor
  • 26 comments
United States
United States
Since the update I haven't been able to play on line I've called Sony five times and my cable company and still I can't play on line I'm so frustrated and Sony won't refund my money so I'm stuck with a game I can't play

Since the update I haven't been able to play on line I've called Sony five times and my cable company and still I can't play on line I'm so frustrated and Sony won't refund my money so I'm stuck with a game I can't play
Before the last update everything was fine and you could play online, is this right ?.

Yes and they can't seem to figure it out they had me delete the game and reinstall it they told me to call my cable company to get the ports open Sony wanted me to delete my account and start over which I'm not about to do they had me do some things and nothing works it's a digital copy

Yes and they can't seem to figure it out they had me delete the game and reinstall it they told me to call my cable company to get the ports open Sony wanted me to delete my account and start over which I'm not about to do they had me do some things and nothing works it's a digital copy
Have you got your internet working on other devices in you home ?.

Sony suggested that I get in touch with pd but I can't find where to chat with them plus Sony won't refund my money

I didn't get banned there was a update a few days ago I installed that but I can't play on line there's no reason for me to get banned I don't cheat or hack and like I stated before I was playing before the update

A connection to the server could not be established ne-210003f3
I Google that error code and they say the best thing is to try is to deleted, and re-downloaded, the game again, you can Google that error code as well to find out. I hope you get the game to work :).

Can you afford to buy a physical copy and try it? If it doesn't work just bring it back to the store and get your money, no harm no foul, just time wasted.

A quick search of the error code brings up a lot of results about the demo. Any chance you have the demo or a save file from the demo of your PS4? Kind of a long shot but possibly could be interfering somehow.

A quick search of the error code brings up a lot of results about the demo. Any chance you have the demo or a save file from the demo of your PS4? Kind of a long shot but possibly could be interfering somehow.
Yeh ^ delete the demo game
I have the digital version, but I think I deleted the demo game before I even installed the digital version

Thanks for your time and consideration I appreciate it
There have been reports of people not being able to login onto sport mode because of broken save data. Could you test the following:
- Try the Open Lobbies, and see if you can join other people's rooms and race there.
- Create another account and try running sport mode from that account. There is no need to delete your progress or start anew. Just test if the problem goes away in a complete fresh save data.

I didn't get banned there was a update a few days ago I installed that but I can't play on line there's no reason for me to get banned I don't cheat or hack and like I stated before I was playing before the update
can you take a screen shot of ne-210003f3 please

Back