Update

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saboor
  • 26 comments
  • 11,810 views
Messages
10
United States
United States
Since the update I haven't been able to play on line I've called Sony five times and my cable company and still I can't play on line I'm so frustrated and Sony won't refund my money so I'm stuck with a game I can't play
 
Since the update I haven't been able to play on line I've called Sony five times and my cable company and still I can't play on line I'm so frustrated and Sony won't refund my money so I'm stuck with a game I can't play
Before the last update everything was fine and you could play online, is this right ?.
 
Yes and since then I can't play on line I keep getting the error code
 
Yes and since then I can't play on line I keep getting the error code
Did you let Sony know the error code ?.

Edit: what is the error code.
 
Yes and they can't seem to figure it out they had me delete the game and reinstall it they told me to call my cable company to get the ports open Sony wanted me to delete my account and start over which I'm not about to do they had me do some things and nothing works it's a digital copy
 
Yes and they can't seem to figure it out they had me delete the game and reinstall it they told me to call my cable company to get the ports open Sony wanted me to delete my account and start over which I'm not about to do they had me do some things and nothing works it's a digital copy
Have you got your internet working on other devices in you home ?.
 
Your problem may be you PS4, check you internet status on your console in the setting menu on your PS4 home screen.
 
My status is good plus I play call of duty ww2 and need for speed payback and other online game's
 
Sony suggested that I get in touch with pd but I can't find where to chat with them plus Sony won't refund my money
 
My status is good plus I play call of duty ww2 and need for speed payback and other online game's
What is the error code number ?.
 
A connection to the server could not be established ne-210003f3
 
Is it possible you got banned?

Have you installed the new patch?
 
I didn't get banned there was a update a few days ago I installed that but I can't play on line there's no reason for me to get banned I don't cheat or hack and like I stated before I was playing before the update
 
A connection to the server could not be established ne-210003f3
I Google that error code and they say the best thing is to try is to deleted, and re-downloaded, the game again, you can Google that error code as well to find out. I hope you get the game to work :).
 
I've done that three times and it still won't work
 
Can you afford to buy a physical copy and try it? If it doesn't work just bring it back to the store and get your money, no harm no foul, just time wasted.
 
A quick search of the error code brings up a lot of results about the demo. Any chance you have the demo or a save file from the demo of your PS4? Kind of a long shot but possibly could be interfering somehow.
 
A quick search of the error code brings up a lot of results about the demo. Any chance you have the demo or a save file from the demo of your PS4? Kind of a long shot but possibly could be interfering somehow.
Yeh ^ delete the demo game
I have the digital version, but I think I deleted the demo game before I even installed the digital version
 
I read it that hes reinstalled the digital game three times,
as he could only delete the demo game once
 
I read it that hes reinstalled the digital game three times,
as he could only delete the demo game once

Oh my bad, so the demo could be messing it up 👍
 
Thanks for your time and consideration I appreciate it
There have been reports of people not being able to login onto sport mode because of broken save data. Could you test the following:
- Try the Open Lobbies, and see if you can join other people's rooms and race there.
- Create another account and try running sport mode from that account. There is no need to delete your progress or start anew. Just test if the problem goes away in a complete fresh save data.
 
I didn't get banned there was a update a few days ago I installed that but I can't play on line there's no reason for me to get banned I don't cheat or hack and like I stated before I was playing before the update
can you take a screen shot of ne-210003f3 please
 
Back