Used cars dealership in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Nigrick
  • 1,668 comments
Eggstor, it would be interesting if you added also the colors imo. Thanks for the great work btw!
I have to leave something for everybody else to do on their own.

Is it bad that I want the Eagle (ahem, Firebird) motif on the Trans Am - is that even possible? 😆😆😆

Don't mind the colour, contrasts nicely with the trim and rims, but will hold out before I drop my LS9 in one 🕺🕺🕺
One of the earlier appearances had the screaming chicken...on a yellow Trans Am (which is the one I bought). There are both full-blown liveries and decals of the eagle out there.
Does anyone know when I can expect the Lamborghini Countach and Diablo to re-appear? I missed it when it was in recently 😞
Both should be soon, though unlike Hagerty's, there is no defined order. It's been taking a bit less than a month for any particular car to come back. Probably in the next week for the Diablo and the following week for the Countach.

Last edited:
The Diablo is always yellow BTW. The Diablo GT was only ever released in this color. So the only real perk to buying another one is the mileage, which isn't very important.

Countach has been white, blue, Rosso Siviglia (red) and Argento Luna (grey). I want a white one because I own a scale model of it.

The LAST "no new glitches" Thursday night refresh:

NEW:
  • 1983 Toyota Corolla Levin 1600GT APEX (AE86), 5,069 miles, 58,100 Cr.
  • 2009 Abarth Abarth 500, 39,859 miles, 23,200 Cr.
  • 1998 Nissan Sileighty, 3,247 miles, 89,900 Cr.
  • 1995 Porsche 911 Carrera RS (993), 33,971 miles, 221,700 Cr.
  • 2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD), 51,186 miles, 215,800 Cr.
SOLD OUT:
  • 2009 Alfa Romeo MiTo
  • 2000 Renault Clio V6 24V
  • 1990 Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC)
  • 2003 Audi TT Coupe 3.2 quattro
FRESHLY ON LIMITED STOCK:
  • 1991 Ferrari Testarossa
PRESUMABLY THE LAST DAY FOR:
  • NONE

Last edited:
normal van
Careful using the word "Normal". Here in the States, we have a cursed pictorial for that word.

chonk.jpg

I think PD is really trolling us.
Still no Firebird in the classic black/gold or white/light blue, with the firebird decal on the bonnet.

Is there a perfect replica somewhere? If not, I'm not gonna buy the car.

I think PD is really trolling us.
Still no Firebird in the classic black/gold or white/light blue, with the firebird decal on the bonnet.

Is there a perfect replica somewhere? If not, I'm not gonna buy the car.
What’s worse, the Firebird has had that horrid light brown paint job each of the three times it has appeared in the dealership so far. Offering a different colour is the very least it should ensure to do every time a car makes another appearance in the UCD rotation, and that’s especially important for a car with more than 20 different combinations of choice in GT Sport. At this rate we’ll never get to see all of them before GT8 gets released.

But who am I kidding, PD is too busy fixing the super critical issues:

Update 1.16
Rival cars’ wheel colors now match those displayed on the thumbnails in Lightweight K-Cup.
:bowdown:

What’s worse, the Firebird has had that horrid light brown paint job each of the three times it has appeared in the dealership so far. Offering a different colour is the very least it should ensure to do every time a car makes another appearance in the UCD rotation, and that’s especially important for a car with more than 20 different combinations of choice in GT Sport. At this rate we’ll never get to see all of them before GT8 gets released.

The 2nd Firebird I bought is yellow with the bird on the hood. This was about the same time the Mazda RX500 was first available in the LCD.

The 2nd Firebird I bought is yellow with the bird on the hood. This was about the same time the Mazda RX500 was first available in the LCD.
Meanwhile, a grey Sprinter Trueno has now appeared, which must be the third or fourth time despite many people wanting for it to show up in white.

Last edited:

Or red...
Even worse, the FR 450 events taunt me with a Red Levin. D:<

Edit: Something dawned on me, too. I really wish painting cars with decals on them didn't remove the decals. Something akin to GT5 and GT6 where they stayed on after applying a paint chip.

Last edited:

Not true. In one of the appearances it wasn't poop brown, it was p*ss yellow.

You'd be surprised. A little tuning on the LSD and some aero, it works really well at Tokyo

Trying to keep her unmolested (aero) for now. Went with a 2 stage weight reduction and sports suspension for the moment and its a pleasant drive. Obviously very powerful, so just need to take care out of the corners but it's not too bad on somewhere like Tokyo which is where I'd planned to use it (for the 600PP events) at least until the F40 surfaces.

Last edited:
Back