Used cars dealership in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Nigrick
  • 1,668 comments
One question, Have the colors of the cars ever changed? I think it seems to be the same colors all the time. For example, TVR is always dark blue and superbird is always beige 🤔
The dark blue on the Tuscan was actually the third variation we had but it is the first repeat I think - annoyingly.

Never thought I’d be posting this but…

…I WANT THE SAMBABUS BACK IN THE UCD!!! 😂

it’s the last engine swap I want to do and need a 2nd van to drop that Porsche engine into!
Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

The dark blue on the Tuscan was actually the third variation we had but it is the first repeat I think - annoyingly.
Colors have changed for some cars. The Corollas. The Boss 429 was available in the green and then, black. The CSLs have changed colors theee times, but we still haven’t seen the silver with Motorsport stripes.

Can’t be hard to start from either end of a Porsche 930 Color chart.
Thanks both of you.
Yeah, now when you say that I remember that cars have changed color, but rarely to the color I want haha. Admittedly, it is possible to repaint, but it is the decals that disappear that can be difficult to get back. Or it gets weird in another way, with the wrong color on the interior or things that get painted without you wanting it.

Therefore, I do not dare to buy cars in the "wrong" color 😅

Now i got them all! Only missing a few Brand Central, and most of Legendary.

I've not seen the Super Bee in a few weeks. It's usually in the UCD with the C3 Corvette Convertible, and the C3 that is currently in the UCD is always right before the Convertible, so I'd say the Super Bee should be in the next 3/4 non-Brand Central cars that show up.
IT came just the day after :)

Any idea when the NSX 1992 will hit again? I finally arived at the Bonus Menues and need only this car.
The Countach 25th just dropped tonight. So the '92 NSX will probably take the place of the sold out Diablo tomorrow. If not it will be the next car. Just thought I'd give you a heads-up in advance

I wonder when the Fairlady 2-seater will come back. It's in the newest extra menu but hasn't been in the UCD since the menu came out. The other 2 were there. I don't remember another car in the menus not being there when it was released.

I really wish they'd fix the color rotation in the UCD. Is there a way to report that issue to PD?
This is getting even more annoying now that we strangely have two Fiat 500 Fs and... guess what? The colors of each one are the only two that always appear, when the car has a selection of nine colors. The color rotation algorithm is definitely broken and that kind of basic stuff shouldn't even be a problem.

I really wish they'd fix the color rotation in the UCD. Is there a way to report that issue to PD?
The RNG generators in the UCD update routine that control mileage (and thus price) and color are most likely broken, likely since either 5/27 (when the Honda Civic Touring Car was added as a 31st "Hot" car, the day after the 1.15 update) or 5/30 (when that was taken out without warning and a different Civic Touring Car was put into the rotation, and 14 cars, including 7 that had just sold out, changed colors/mileage/price). The last car that wasn't a duplicate of its previous appearance (or in the case of the 1968 Fiat 500 F, 2 appearances prior) was the 2010 AMG SLS AMG that appeared on 6/28. The last cars that were entirely unique and never duplicated were the Civic Touring Car that appeared on 5/27 and the 2006 Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe (both were affected by the 5/30 glitch). The last car that was entirely unique, never duplicated, and not switched out on 5/30 was the 1999 Honda S2000 that appeared on 5/24 (and sold out on 5/29).

Looking at https://ddm999.github.io/gt7info/ , I see 2 Fiat 500 F '68.

Is this true in-game ? we're getting duplicates now?
That's been true since 6/17, when the first double appearance of the 1968 Fiat 500 F happened 2 days after the first 500 F appeared. It's the third time the same 2 have appeared, though oddly, the second one appeared 1 day after the first one this time around.

Last edited:
Did anyone noticed that cars currently in UCD are in different colors after the update?

Yesterday I remember very well seeing the R33 in silver, Corvette 89 in blue, SLR in silver...

Is this a common occurrence after updates?

edit: seems that folks are saying the same thing in the undocumented changes thread. Nice!

Last edited:
Did anyone noticed that cars currently in UCD are in different colors after the update?

Yesterday I remember very well seeing the R33 in silver, Corvette 89 in blue, SLR in silver...

Is this a common occurrence after updates?

edit: seems that folks are saying the same thing in the undocumented changes thread. Nice!
it has happened before to me even without any game update

Hope this means they fixed the color rotation
I don't know about "fixed", but you do have different colors in tonight's updates. The mileages are still the same.

A true color fix would be if the next time the Volkswagen 1200 shows up, it isn't the bluish-purple it is this time around. An absolute fix would be if it didn't have the same 10,206 miles on the odometer it's had the last 5 appearances going back to early May.

Last edited:
This is a joke, right? I've been patiently waiting 6 months for the black and gold Firebird with the decal on the hood and.... No decal and no gold details!
Yes I know there are people who made the livery for it, but it's imprecise. It's not the same thing as the original.
It's a matter of principle. What the hell PD...
I'll get the car. I'm just disappointed.

Attachments

• IMG_20220902_110314.jpg
    IMG_20220902_110314.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
This is a joke, right? I've been patiently waiting 6 months for the black and gold Firebird with the decal on the hood and.... No decal and no gold details!
Yes I know there are people who made the livery for it, but it's imprecise. It's not the same thing as the original.
PD LOST IT!!!!!

PD LOST IT!!!!!
The model in the car collection menu has that damn original black and gold color scheme with all the decals.
PD is either trolling or plain incompetent. How difficult could it be to add an option to change color scheme after purchase? The same color schemes the car was sold with in real life. Forza Motorsport has that.

EDIT: the one in the UCD right now isn't even black. It's dark green....

Attachments

• IMG_20220902_130730.jpg
    IMG_20220902_130730.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Interesting that PD decided on the 1978 T/A. Probably from Smokey and the Bandit movies.

Hopefully, they'll add the REAL T/A's: the 1969-70 RA IV, 1971-72 455 H.O, 1973-74 SD 455.

Yes, literally unplayable. /s
Get the decals and make an accurate version. I know there are high quality screaming chicken decals available in showcase.

Back