Used cars dealership in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Nigrick
  • 1,668 comments
And the only new car for today is... a 2009 Porsche that can be bought in Brand Central. It would be great to have less of these taking up the used dealership.

Honestly, if I knew the UCD would be this poorly handled along with the Legends dealer where PD had the nerve to implement price inflation, I would have just preferred every car being in Brand Central like in GTS.

Honestly, if I knew the UCD would be this poorly handled along with the Legends dealer where PD had the nerve to implement price inflation, I would have just preferred every car being in Brand Central like in GTS.

Yeah, ucd in particular just seems pointless after a while, assuming people play the game for more than a month or so... which apparently most don't!

Is there something wrong with the UCD atm? Been adding just 1 car per day it seems

I've said it before the game came out that the UCD/LCD (or back then 'Brighton Antiques') were stupid and shouldn't even be in the game, but funnily enough I got poo'd on for it. Glad to see people are coming around and realizing that a used car dealer in a racing game is a poor design choice.

Last edited:
It’s they way PD did it though. With all the parts we have, If PD were able to get permission to do this, it’d be better Implemented.

Plus, many suggestions of cars already customised with various parts, up for sale. Suggestions of having a 2021 car in the UCD.

Not sure what algorithm PD are using, because every car in the UCD should be changing its Color. We still get the same Color when a car returns. The UCD has its place, it’s just another poorly executed feature.

I've said it before the game came out that the UCD/LCD (or back then 'Brighton Antiques') were stupid and shouldn't even be in the game, but funnily enough I got poo'd on for it. Glad to see people are coming around and realizing that a used car dealer in a racing game is a poor design choice.
I would say it can be done we'll, but the way it's been implemented in GT7 is certainly poor design.

Cars from Brand Central appearing in there and the rotation being tied to real time days instead of in-game days like previous games.
I don't mind cars from Brand Central being there that much. I mean, would make sense if I could buy a used Corvette or a 2007 Fairlady, right? The mileage adds character to it. :lol:

Actually, I kinda want to see more cars from Brand Central. Cars like the 2013 Viper, Mustangs, BRZs, Huracáns and F-Types...
Although the decision to make every car available through UCD could probably make the whole Brand Central pointless, since there's so few new cars there.

Maybe leave only prototypes/VGT/race cars in the Brand Central?

I don't know. The more I look at it, the less I can undestand UCD and BC.

I also hate the rotation, which again, makes no sense. If the cars at UCD were expensive like the ones at Legendary Dealer, then maybe we could argue about FOMO because we would need to grind a lot. But that's not the case. Pretty much all the cars there are fairly cheap.

What makes the used car dealer poor design?
The rotation being real days, cars you buy still being on sale after you purchased them, the cars are always in great condition despite the mechanics being in the game to spice it up a bit and offer "bargain" priced cars that will need a new engine and/or chassis either now or very soon.

There are ways to make it interesting, but the rotation stands out as terrible, it takes so bloody long for the cycle to repeat so that car you missed a few days ago comes back round. I find it's frustrating more than interesting.

The brand central cars aren’t part Of the concern. It’s some of what PD deem legend cars and used.

The E30s and CSLs should be legends. As well as the NSXs. The Mach 1 should be legend status. These are special model cars. Even the 22B should be a legend.

Then, PD have us choose the economy cars at the start, but only the Swift is still in the UCD.

Can anyone tell when some car may be available at UCD? I'm only missing Dodge Bee from UCD :(
There's no way of knowing for certain, but they've generally been showing up in the same or similar order as the first time round with only a few exceptions. There's a list of the order they showed up first time round here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/a-list-of-legendary-cars.405484/

Edit: ignore, you said UCD not LCD. It is similar with the UCD in that they seem to be appearing in a rough order. If you can find a list of what has appeared to date you should be able to roughly work out when the Dodge will be back.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell when some car may be available at UCD? I'm only missing Dodge Bee from UCD :(
I've not seen the Super Bee in a few weeks. It's usually in the UCD with the C3 Corvette Convertible, and the C3 that is currently in the UCD is always right before the Convertible, so I'd say the Super Bee should be in the next 3/4 non-Brand Central cars that show up.

It's so poor that they have somehow managed to make the same cars reappear in the same colours more recently. Exactly the reason why you should have just been able to select your colour in this menu - I know you can repaint cars but some have different interior colours which do not change in livery editor.

It's so poor that they have somehow managed to make the same cars reappear in the same colours more recently. Exactly the reason why you should have just been able to select your colour in this menu - I know you can repaint cars but some have different interior colours which do not change in livery editor.
Factory decals also get lost in the Livery Editor, which is a pretty big deal on some cars.

The repetitive paints indicate that someone within PD actually hand-picks cars and manually decides on mileage and colours. Or should say that in past tense?

It seems like they cannot be bothered anymore, so now it keeps recycling from a pre-configured pool of cars with the odd exception every now and then. Surely an automated process would be capable of randomizing things, but nothing suggests PD was able to make this work. Either due to a hopelessly inefficient game engine, or because of terrible work ethic within the studio.

Last edited:
One question, Have the colors of the cars ever changed? I think it seems to be the same colors all the time. For example, TVR is always dark blue and superbird is always beige 🤔

One question, Have the colors of the cars ever changed? I think it seems to be the same colors all the time. For example, TVR is always dark blue and superbird is always beige 🤔
Colors have changed for some cars. The Corollas. The Boss 429 was available in the green and then, black. The CSLs have changed colors theee times, but we still haven’t seen the silver with Motorsport stripes.

Can’t be hard to start from either end of a Porsche 930 Color chart.

Any idea when the NSX 1992 will hit again? I finally arived at the Bonus Menues and need only this car.
I'd guess about two weeks. The NSX '92 and Countach 25th are essentially the "start" of the UCD as they were among the first cars to cycle-out after launch. I believe we're in the middle right now, so yeah, about two weeks if my memory serves. I THINK the Countach appears first so once you see it you'll know the NSX will be in the next couple cars.

Back