Used Cars Rarity

• Thread starter teccboxx
  • 805 comments
Nomad gt-1 just came up on mine at 722K cr

couldn't afford it but over the same 3 days all in the used dealer at the same time i had
nomad
xj220 (330K)
RUF ctr2 (210K)
Lotus sport 350 (112K)

I took the RUF which completes my RUF collection and the sport 350.

Still no lotus carlton on mine though at 310 days!! I mean cmon!!!

Last edited:
Has anyone come across the CLK DTM touring car?

It was a gem in GT 4..........everyone used it to win the DTM championships which gave you that CLK GTR, which you could sell for 700,000.

I got one yesterday, 1.2million!

Still no lotus carlton on mine though at 310 days!! I mean cmon!!!

Ooh unlucky, I got mine very early on, I never have much money as I just snap up anything interesting as soon as I see it. Congratulations on the RUF collection though 👍

I also picked up the Lexus IS200 GT-1 Race car '04 today but beware I speced it out with some stuff and went to enter the Japaneseanese series racing only to discover its Korean!!!

still love my RS4 avant 550bhp on expert/german nur. circuit taking apart SLS mercedes and the rest of the field. only cost me 39K. just something funny about mummy estate car tearing ass on nur. "wolf in sheeps clothing"

Last edited by a moderator:
I also picked up the Lexus IS200 GT-1 Race car '04 today but beware I speced it out with some stuff and went to enter the Japaneseanese series racing only to discover its Korean!!!

still love my RS4 avant 550bhp on expert/german nur. circuit taking apart SLS mercedes and the rest of the field. only cost me 39K. just something funny about mummy estate car tearing ass on nur. "wolf in sheeps clothing"

I saw her once in my used lot :( Ive been waiting for her to reappear ever since! Her brother IS200 Touring car is a beast so I really really cannot wait till i get my hands on it :D

IS200 GT1 was a new exclusive car to GT4 korean version, thats probably why its korean lol.

I think a couple of the rarest cars is the Spoon Civic and Integra

I check it religeously for these cars and havent seen any and have never seen anyone with them !

Spoon S2000 & Jazz/Fit are common as muck !

Hey i managed to get a Calton just last night! I was so excited i did eveything to it straight away lol including GTauto restore engine and body! 703BHP 1347Kg absolute monster, loves the ring lol

I do think the used car area is just very random. Although when i have low money there tends to always be more intresting cars which is strange!

Nice! I'm gonna use it for drifting so I'll probably skip the engine tuning tho :P

I think a couple of the rarest cars is the Spoon Civic and Integra

I check it religeously for these cars and havent seen any and have never seen anyone with them !

Spoon S2000 & Jazz/Fit are common as muck !

Saw 2 Spoon DC2's and i brought one the first time it popped up. I want the Spoon EK9, still havent sighted one yet :(

Which Ferrari is this?

Ferrari.jpg

A photoshop, which seems to be based on the Viper ACR.

Picked up a Fiat 500L yesterday, already have the standard Fiat 500F and the premium 500F. Now the 500R is the only one still missing in my collection.

Even worse is I was gifted the Jay Leno Tank Car for my level 12 ticket... and I found out you win it anyways. Never mind two GTR's, what am I supposed to do with two Tank Cars that I can't even sell (and I can't even gift because everyone will win one at some point)?

Same thing happened to me. I'm almost to Level 29, check the car lot after every race and still haven't seen cars I'm looking for, yet I get stuck with 2 Leno Tank Cars. Not only can't you sell them, I don''t think you can even use them in any events. Just another example of rushing something out the door :nervous:

Still haven't had a 22B pop up for me, and I check the used cars every 2 races.

level 19, checked Used Car Lot after every couple races, and never seen 22b either. Only time i missed some cars is when doing the GT world cup when i couldnt leave the series to check. Sods law says i missed the 22b the one time it popped up.

is the yellowbird ruff rare?? I want that car but dont want to use 177,000 of my credits on it yet.

I don't know about rare but its fast! fully tuned and trans not fully dialed in yet I'm able to hit 235 with it on that Lemans circuit running no chicanes.
I'll be playing more with the gears and suspension - I'm hoping to get 245 or more.

Back