Used Cars Rarity

• Thread starter teccboxx
  • 805 comments
finally found the RUF "Yellow Bird" for 177k CR with 50k km ... took me over 6000km till i found it (71% done)

had to buy it :)

So there is hope after all! I'm at lv. 21 about and around 5500 kilometers and very frustrated. Seems that the birdie wants to play silly games with me :grumpy: .

I wouldn't wait for a car to appear in a certain color you desire. I don't recall a single used car model appearing in different colors at the used car dealership. Lame.

If you want to know a trick to refresh the used car lot within a couple of minutes, go to licence test and select any one, instead of starting it click on next licence, repeat 4 times and the lot is refreshed with new cars. Saves a lot of time waiting for one to show when you can refresh it almost instantly. There's no guarantee you'll find it quickly though

I have a Formula GT car in my used car lot and nowhere near the $$$ to afford it. It was over 4 million credits!

The used car lot is weird. I've been trying to get a used Slr Mclaren but it hasn't showed up in forever! augh!

Really? I'm not having that problem, im getting a red one like that download for PSP in used pretty much all the time!!!

Actually, all my PSP cars are sitting there... Waiting... In the right colours.

So i have like a hundred cars in my used bit, and most of them are safe. WHAT! WOO!!!

I wouldn't wait for a car to appear in a certain color you desire. I don't recall a single used car model appearing in different colors at the used car dealership.

Can anybody confirm this?

I have been looking, since day one for a Championship White 2003 DC5 Honda Integra Type R. I have only ever seen red ones.

And before anybody suggest spraying, don't.

Thanks.

PS If you have a legit one, I will trade highly for it.

I've never seen the same used car in a diffrent color.

The Jag is always in this ugly green and the EVO VI T.M. used is always in the same blue. This are the one i can remember.
Then there is one small Japanese car which is ALWAYS in the same pink. And so on..

But well.. maybe i just was unlucky to find same car in diffrent colors.

I am happy today i finally got my renault 5 turbo rallycar!!! yay, the other day i got a 1985 pajero raid rally car and a 1987 Nissan skyline gtsr. Oh and I saw another xr8 falcon in my ucd i almost bought it but i already have one and theres no guarentee i could trade it.

Last edited:
I've never seen the same used car in a diffrent color.

i think i've seen a SL600 '98 (i think its that year) in different colors, but most cars are always the same color, so i wouldn't wait for a specific color to appear

if you want the championship white integra just buy it in any color, buy the premium civic EK in championship white and paint the integra 💡

I bought a used tvr just for the color! :D
70.000cr for a paintjob lol.

Anybody notice how everytime the used dealership refreshes,
that theirs always a hyundai tiburon coupe in the list?

i think i've seen a SL600 '98 (i think its that year) in different colors, but most cars are always the same color, so i wouldn't wait for a specific color to appear

if you want the championship white integra just buy it in any color, buy the premium civic EK in championship white and paint the integra 💡

👍

I have this Excel spreadsheet posted in the Marketplace but given this thread some of you might find it of value. It's not complete but getting closer, 185 cars left to price. If you have trouble downloading the spreadsheet just e-mail me at gdudley@bates.edu and I'll send you a copy.

Keep in mind, as I'm sure you've noticed, used car prices vary for the same car as it appears multiple times but never anything dramatic.

http:\\www.bates.edu\~gdudley\GT5CarList.xlsx You may need to copy and paste the entire url into your browser rather than just linking from this page.

I bought a used tvr just for the color! :D
70.000cr for a paintjob lol.

Anybody notice how everytime the used dealership refreshes,
that theirs always a hyundai tiburon coupe in the list?

Yeah and under about 3 different names :)

Or a Silvia. Always Silvia.

For cool expensive paint jobs buy a handful of Tuscans from the premium dealership, look awesome on any car.

Still yet to see these:

AC Cobra
TVR Speed 12

I have the Shelby Cobra but in GT4 i seem to recollect the AC was a little faster (not sure why as essentially the same car)

Anyone know why some cars are available as Premiums and Standards? I would understand if the standards were a lot cheaper, but I don't think they are.

Back