Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,424 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Jul 10, 2003 #32 Originally posted by BadBatsuMaru BTW, I think the statistical analysis was irrelevant anyway. I think the Vanquish you get from IA gold is always British Racing Green. At least I know mine is, and I've seen other people say that. Click to expand... My first gold licence one (on my main game) was Braemar Blue, my second licence one (on my 229 game) was Malham White.
Originally posted by BadBatsuMaru BTW, I think the statistical analysis was irrelevant anyway. I think the Vanquish you get from IA gold is always British Racing Green. At least I know mine is, and I've seen other people say that. Click to expand... My first gold licence one (on my main game) was Braemar Blue, my second licence one (on my 229 game) was Malham White.
Sage Staff Emeritus Messages 12,533 United States Messages GTP_Sage Jul 10, 2003 #34 Originally posted by BadBatsuMaru Well then nevermind... Or maybe it's just an NTSC thing. Click to expand... Strange, because I have a PAL-using friend who also won a BRG Vanquish via the IA license... (As did I, though I use NTSC)
Originally posted by BadBatsuMaru Well then nevermind... Or maybe it's just an NTSC thing. Click to expand... Strange, because I have a PAL-using friend who also won a BRG Vanquish via the IA license... (As did I, though I use NTSC)
Vasco Salting the snail Premium Messages 10,309 San Francisco, CA Messages Vasco506 Messages Vasc0 Jul 11, 2003 #35 It's just random, but maybe the factor for the green colour is increased, or more people here have just won it...:|
It's just random, but maybe the factor for the green colour is increased, or more people here have just won it...:|