Vauxhall...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cybermonkey24
  • 12 comments
  • 908 views
Messages
95
Anyone know the deal with the supposed new manufacturers in PAL version? I was wondering if Opel will stay Opel, or be renamed Vauxhall like in GT2? Any chance of the Corsa Sport, PD? :)
 
:), I doubt we'll see new models but theres no reason why PD wouldn't change Opel to Vauxhall for the European release and rename the cars like the Speedster to the VX220.
 
Vauxhall is English, Opel is from the rest of the continent. So for the English release it's likely to be Vauxhall.
 
Isn't it depending on the language you choose?
Choose english and you get Vauxhall, choose any other and you'll get Opel.

Doesn't work all that well for me as I want english and Opel :p
 
Well in my GT3(AUS/UK Ver) the Opel Speedster was renamed the VX220 and added to Vauxhall section so I assume it will be similar for some models like the VX220/Speedster. I personnaly hope that the Australian version of GT4 will have the Astra, Vectra and Corsa transferred to the Holden section since they are Holdens in Australia but I doubt it. Maybe the Vauxhall Monaro will be added alongside the Holden Monaro for the UK much like the Pontiac GTO is in the Japanese version.
 
cheers guys, its just that im english, and have just moved to australia, and i miss my car, and it wouldnt be the same with Opel written on the back :lol:
Hey freak, is the Australian version the UK/PAL version then?
 
Why did they ignore the Opel Corsa sport1.8 16v
and gave us the Corsa comfort1.4 ?
I sold my corsa sport under a year ago :guilty:
And i miss it cus its a great little car!
 
I reckon PD are on crack to be honest. I mean a Comfort 1.4, something my grandad would drive. Do you reckon it has anything to do with the fact that the Vauxhall Corsa 1.8 SRi is in Need For Speed Underground?
And also, if they included the old Tigra 1.6, why not the Corsa B 1.6?
 
Cybermonkey24
I reckon PD are on crack to be honest. I mean a Comfort 1.4, something my grandad would drive. Do you reckon it has anything to do with the fact that the Vauxhall Corsa 1.8 SRi is in Need For Speed Underground?
And also, if they included the old Tigra 1.6, why not the Corsa B 1.6?


They should only put in the top models of any car anyway, the highest engine powers. Like anyone would ever tune or drive a 1.4 l. if 1.8 is available?


In GT2 you had slower versions of cars, but I never bought em.
 
Exactly, wouldnt mind at all if the 1.8 was available, or a true classic, Corsa B 1600 GSi
 
:lol: corsa a classic, no doubt the names will change, i got 2 memory cards so ill make another save in another language to get the opels then buy em into my english one, for the sake of having all the cars :D
 
Back