Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Sponsorships, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

• Earn Sponsorships, 500-550hp Cap, Pro-am then Pro Series

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The T-Shirt that is being created with their car on it with the VDC logo and Drop5 Logo is Going to cost me around $40 or more cause of making it then pay for shipping to me to make sure it is correct and in good quality then i have to pay to the shipping to the winner. Which if in a different country can be pricey.

And oh yea!! :banghead: Im retarted most of the time!

I stand corrected, over $150 of real money prizes (plus two in game cars, eh ;) ). Not bad by any standards for a Drift competition :)

I stand corrected, over $150 of real money prizes (plus two in game cars, eh ;) ). Not bad by any standards for a Drift competition :)

I think we are going to stick with just your one car, cause i do not have much of a garage. Unless i give away my Spec Miata lol:sly:

Can we get our team logo on the shirt? XD

EDIT: Okay, theres one corner on trial mountain you can't really link, are you going to change the track or should we manji it?

Last edited:
Can we get our team logo on the shirt? XD

EDIT: Okay, theres one corner on trial mountain you can't really link, are you going to change the track or should we manji it?

You send me a jpeg file of the font and color choice. Matter of fact i will add this into notes. Good Idea!! And as for TM I am still thinking about it cause i tried to make a video last night and even in my M5 i was having issues of connecting the corner before and into the tunnel. Is that was your talking about? So i may have an idea to change the track.

Yeh that's the one, in fact at a team sesh a while ago, we were trying it in supercars with up to 1000bhp and still couldn't link it...

Yeh that's the one, in fact at a team sesh a while ago, we were trying it in supercars with up to 1000bhp and still couldn't link it...

yea i is a difficult one. I will have to get on tonight and try and find a track where i link some.

I'd personally like to see something that includes the SSR5 (full) hairpin :) Or maybe london....

Anyway - on judging - will the results be announced immediately following the runs or will the replays be reviewed etc. etc. :)

Spank, sorry for this change but my car is now a Mazda rx7 spirit - gray metallic - rosso corsa wheels
so sorry..

If you also manage to organize it properly this tourny is gonna be the best one ever!

It might be for drifting section of GTP but Flyin miata spec series in online racing is one of the strongest running series on this site.

I'd personally like to see something that includes the SSR5 (full) hairpin :) Or maybe london....

Anyway - on judging - will the results be announced immediately following the runs or will the replays be reviewed etc. etc. :)

I may have to judge this myself for right now jsut to make sure the results are fair. But as for the results i would love to announce right way but i think i want to review just in case i missed a call or miss judged a call. I think this would be fair to everyone. And it will be announced i may be wrong in sending someone into the finals that didnt deserve it. But i shall review the replays and make my decision that night even if it means i be up till 4 am. I will make sure the results are posted by 12pm (Noon) that race day.

Fuji D1 line?

I was thinking that for my first choice as a replacement if need to be.

Spank, sorry for this change but my car is now a Mazda rx7 spirit - gray metallic - rosso corsa wheels
so sorry..

And dont be sorry you have until the series starts to change. As soon as the season begins change will not be allowed.

IF we are talking trial mountain i love that uphill section in to the tunnel. btw my 350 bhp silvia i just made and posted on the page back was taken in trial mountain and can maintain drifts through everything till the long straights(not really a fan of manji). sounds to me like suspension problems on some of the cars, suspension settings need to be changed to cope with high elevation change. Anyways ill post a video of the section later, I'd love to see that track in this comp.

IF we are talking trial mountain i love that uphill section in to the tunnel. btw my 350 bhp silvia i just made and posted on the page back was taken in trial mountain and can maintain drifts through everything till the long straights(not really a fan of manji). sounds to me like suspension problems on some of the cars, suspension settings need to be changed to cope with high elevation change. Anyways ill post a video of the section later, I'd love to see that track in this comp.

your talking trail Mountain right?

If youre talking about the Trial Mountain section with the "left-right-left" before the long tunnel, its very linkable. I believe I was using a 500hp Alfa on CH and it didn't seem unrealistic at all. If you're talking about another section than I'm not sure, that's the only decent one on the track in my opinion.

Also, if you want, I can donate a car under 1,000,000 CR and also a gold chrome and silver chrome. Just let me know.

hmmm was sure i got the name right. o well ya the one course with the 2 tunnels and the open air left into long down hill straight that leads to hard braking 3rd, 4th gear turn.

out of the tunnel? Yes i like that too but i dont know if it fits us good enough i need something tight to bring out skill. or with Fuji the long run sideways will show it too.

If youre talking about the Trial Mountain section with the "left-right-left" before the long tunnel, its very linkable. I believe I was using a 500hp Alfa on CH and it didn't seem unrealistic at all. If you're talking about another section than I'm not sure, that's the only decent one on the track in my opinion.

No i was talking about the first tunnerl before the right-left-right-left

Lol at the police sirens, they're comin for you man ;)

edit: fixed

Last edited:
:censored:ahah that! when i was recording the video a police car pass in my street xD
I know the quality is 🤬 but well... is the driving good? :)

Manji that straightaway dude! Lines were clean IMO cept maybe the turn 3/4 sweep where you dropped a couple tires on the rumbles. 👍

well, ill keep training. Thanks for the advice both of you! i think ill race with the rx7. it has 440hp but its faster than my 500hp bmw m3.

well, ill keep training. Thanks for the advice both of you! i think ill race with the rx7. it has 440hp but its faster than my 500hp bmw m3.

Once we get PSN we will have to join a room s i can drift with ya which ill try and use my m5

Haha awsome prizes. I think Ill use my M3 in this one. Or my S13, I just got it to 412 hp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back