Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Sponsorships, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

• Earn Sponsorships, 500-550hp Cap, Pro-am then Pro Series

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't wanna use a big NA car, but its the dam clutch. Everyone that knows me knows I love to show off with massive entries etc. Torbo cars just bottom out.

Is got an idea , a d1 street legal style ? Low hp about 500bhp max , smaller tighter tracks/lines and a d1 style scoring system ?

Is got an idea , a d1 street legal style ? Low hp about 500bhp max , smaller tighter tracks/lines and a d1 style scoring system ?

VDC shouldn't have limits. It's the D1 of GranTurismo and the sponsor system won't let you use 800HP Corvettes

I will continue with the FD status because that is what I am use to and am getting into IRL. With the low budget you will have not very many cars in the high hp range. Plus we are having smaller tighter tracks making the high hp useless. Need to use more technique rather then speed.

I will continue with the FD status because that is what I am use to and am getting into IRL. With the low budget you will have not very many cars in the high hp range. Plus we are having smaller tighter tracks making the high hp useless. Need to use more technique rather then speed.

So much this ^^

I am going to try and have as many custom tracks as possible this time. Tracks we havent over used and therefore people need to learn and will make mistakes.

I am going to try and have as many custom tracks as possible this time. Tracks we havent over used and therefore people need to learn and will make mistakes.

Good idea but please don't use Tokyo Bay tracks. They became so boring in the last months because literally everybody makes his tracks there.
Eifel Kart and Racing is a great area to create awesome tournament sections.

Here Spank, its rough..

And shout out to PS3Dan who I found this section off in the Matsuri

scaled.php

I hated Conrad's Maro until my sponsor started tuning it this season, and i hung out with Conrad and talked about qualifying runs, some mental prep he does before each run, and of course his backwards entry technique. it helped that my boy added 45whp and cleaned out the blurbs in his throttle response. hehe Helping me get in bed with Hankook tire for next season too hopefully ;)

I agree with technical tracks killing high hp cars advantage... works as a good mediator. you almost want a solid 400hp car that is versatile from 40mph to 90-100mph. you can even throw a weather change event in the mix to equalize power, and see true technique shine through. :)

Good idea but please don't use Tokyo Bay tracks. They became so boring in the last months because literally everybody makes his tracks there.
Eifel Kart and Racing is a great area to create awesome tournament sections.

Tokyo wil not be used.

Here Spank, its rough..

And shout out to PS3Dan who I found this section off in the Matsuri

scaled.php

I will have to see it on the game, dont get the picture.

I hated Conrad's Maro until my sponsor started tuning it this season, and i hung out with Conrad and talked about qualifying runs, some mental prep he does before each run, and of course his backwards entry technique. it helped that my boy added 45whp and cleaned out the blurbs in his throttle response. hehe Helping me get in bed with Hankook tire for next season too hopefully ;)

I agree with technical tracks killing high hp cars advantage... works as a good mediator. you almost want a solid 400hp car that is versatile from 40mph to 90-100mph. you can even throw a weather change event in the mix to equalize power, and see true technique shine through. :)

I did rain in VDC season 1. That did make it pretty even, and will maybe do it again this season. And you better be involved in it!

I am really lookin forward to this! I don't mind, no I LOVE the fact that I won't use The Vette ZR1 anymore :)

xBLiTZzZ
Could the Event have a Community youtube channel and show highlights of the events if you capture it with a HDPVR.
Then you can create a logo for the Event and such and get more intrest :)
- aswell as working along side with gtplanet ;)

That way, it might be extra work but the winning drifters / teams would get known as they deserve :D

Just at Idea stage... ;)

Ive got the gfx in the works.im gonna do a intro to the video if anyone can record it

Oh there's still one thing to say from me:

Thank you Steve for the congratulations and this fantastic championship. It was alot of fun and I still pay alot of respect to you for holding this.
Season 2 is going to be the most epic epicness ever happened lol

monsterGAUZ
I am really lookin forward to this! I don't mind, no I LOVE the fact that I won't use The Vette ZR1 anymore :)

Yay!

Angleeeee
Ive got the gfx in the works.im gonna do a intro to the video if anyone can record it

For drop5 or Vdc?

monsterGAUZ
Oh there's still one thing to say from me:

Thank you Steve for the congratulations and this fantastic championship. It was alot of fun and I still pay alot of respect to you for holding this.
Season 2 is going to be the most epic epicness ever happened lol

Haha thanks man! You did awesome!

So I would have to pick a "sponsor" from the list on the first page and paint it with the designated colors and put all of the parts I want on it I want while remaining under the budget?

DGambino1
So I would have to pick a "sponsor" from the list on the first page and paint it with the designated colors and put all of the parts I want on it I want while remaining under the budget?

Yes but I don't charge you for paint

Spank, do the looks, tires etc. have to count in the budget? I'm a k over with my zo6 c6, at 201,150, And I couldn't get much in it. I Put on, supercharger, spoiler, suspension, lsd, double clutch, race flywheel, cheap transmission, intake, semi-race exhaust, sports cat, stage ll weight reduction, replaced windows, and have the figure 201,150. No propshaft, no wheels, no aero apart from spoiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back