Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Sponsorships, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

• Earn Sponsorships, 500-550hp Cap, Pro-am then Pro Series

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you provide all the clips and explain what fonts/music you want, I can do this for ya ;)

I think i could possibly do that. If PSN is back up this week i will get some replays saved and stuff and see if we can get it down before the event itself.

GMT is Greenwich Mean time....It is currently 6:20 pm GMT, which is 2:20 pm EST, which is 11:20 am your time spank :)
That means the event will be starting at 5pm GMT :)

Man i dont know this 🤬 Lol Its so hard to deal with the time change for over seas stuff. Im just hoping they are smarter then me in figuring it out :lol:

Well after a long, close battle the poll is officially ended. The result in No power limiter. Here you go.

results.jpg

SohnVonStig
Registration's open until the event starts 👍 Sign up!

Thanks stig.

silvia_s13_love
Ok so when psn is back up are we going to have a practice night then or.....?

Yes I will open a room asap

Edit: Moderators can you please take down the poll? I didnt know i couldnt take it down when i put it up. If you could that would be awesome! Thanks

Last edited:
Ok so when psn is back up are we going to have a practice night then or.....?

You can come practice in our lobby if you like, that goes for anyone else as well. Once PSN goes live all of the tracks featured in this tourney will be in our lobby rotation, so, yeah. 👍 👍

You can come practice in our lobby if you like, that goes for anyone else as well. Once PSN goes live all of the tracks featured in this tourney will be in our lobby rotation, so, yeah. 👍 👍

You opening your own room for your team or you titling it under Drop5 VDC?

You opening your own room for your team or you titling it under Drop5 VDC?

It will be in the regular SFX lobby, the rules we run are in our thread's OP. They're really close to what's going to be ran in the tournament and the tracks will also be taking a priority in the rotation, so it will be a friendly place to practice for everyone. Our 60+ custom tracks will also show their ugly face I assure you. ;)

It will be in the regular SFX lobby, the rules we run are in our thread's OP. They're really close to what's going to be ran in the tournament and the tracks will also be taking a priority in the rotation, so it will be a friendly place to practice for everyone. Our 60+ custom tracks will also show their ugly face I assure you. ;)

If its for VDC practice is needs to be set up as VDC rules and regulations. So i will still make a room for VDC practice.

Yeah go ahead and do your thing, I'm just saying for anyone who wants to come by to do "general" practice is welcome. Besides, I think the only thing different from our lobbies is we allow comfort mediums, despite the fact that 95% of the time everyone in our lobby is using hards, but that's an entirely different discussion.

I was just putting it out there. 👍

Yeah go ahead and do your thing, I'm just saying for anyone who wants to come by to do "general" practice is welcome. Besides, I think the only thing different from our lobbies is we allow comfort mediums, despite the fact that 95% of the time everyone in our lobby is using hards, but that's an entirely different discussion.

I was just putting it out there. 👍

No your totally fine. Just want to make sure that people are getting in good practice time on the track that is first due up in the comp. Gives them time to freely tune their ride as needed. And get use to the CH tires.

PSN: MONSTAR-1
CAR: Nismo 380RS Super Leggera
COLOUR: Dark Blue
RIM COLOUR: Gold
TEAM: Southern Sliders

Last edited:
MONSTAR-1
PSN: MONSTAR-1
CAR: Nismo 380RS Super Leggera
COLOUR: Dark Blue
RIM COLOUR: Gold
TEAM: Southern Sliders

Okay ill get you down in the morning. And Drop5 want to wish you the best of luck!!

This looks like it could really work. I'm not going to sign up as I will be going to college halfway through the season, but I will try to follow along. Hope it all works out and maybe I'll see you in the practice rooms once the PSN is running again!

Condogg

Condogg
This looks like it could really work. I'm not going to sign up as I will be going to college halfway through the season, but I will try to follow along. Hope it all works out and maybe I'll see you in the practice rooms once the PSN is running again!

Condogg

That's too bad. Youre going to be missing out.

Condogg

Hey I'm doing the same thing! You can make it work mate!

The schedule posted is not final i am updating that right now. I will have new schedule up as soon as the PSN is back up. I want and event every week. for 7 weeks (7 rounds) So event should be done by July.

Okay first post has been updated! I have removed the dates from the schedule until PSN is back online. Once it is back i will then post the dates. Series will be consist like this:

- 1 Week of practice for each round
- Qualifying on Saturdays (Times on first post)
- Main Event on Sundays (Times on first post)

Once PSN is back up I can open up a room if one isnt already open or if there isnt enough room in room #1. If you have a better schedule then mine aka (Europe) You may open a room but please be sure practice room as all guidelines listed in the first post. Please be sure the room is Fixed host. So when you leave no one can take over the room and mess everything up.

Please if you have any questions please feel free to ask me or SohnVonStig, we will be more the happen to answer any of your questions.

Thank you,

Steven
-Drop5 Founder/Leader-

Hey id like to enter your comp if you still have space.

PSN/GTP Rex_Minorstein
-09' Chevrolet Corvette ZR1-
-Matte Black/Matte Black-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back