• No Sponsorships, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Earn Sponsorships, 500-550hp Cap, Pro-am then Pro Series

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
silvia_s13_love
ok so if your 3 hours behind eastern and im one hour behing eastern that means its at what time?

If the event starts at 1 pm eastern usa time it will start at 12 for u

All info on third page fiest event date has not changed.

Oops, I just saw that, sign me up if there is room.

Psn:HumanDefinition

RX7 fd3s spirit r mazda red with silver rims

Team: i signed up for drop5 but not officially in a team right now

Human-D
Oops, I just saw that, sign me up if there is room.

Psn:HumanDefinition

RX7 fd3s spirit r mazda red with silver rims

Team: i signed up for drop5 but not officially in a team right now

I will add you when I get on a computer. And good luck!

PSN Name: jef118
Car Year: 2008
Make: BMW
Model: Z4
Car Color: Matte white
Rim Color: black
Team: NEMESIS

plorwax
PSN Name: jef118
Car Year: 2008
Make: BMW
Model: Z4
Car Color: Matte white
Team: NEMESIS

When I get on the computer ill add you. 👍

In regard to the horsepower cap poll, I don't think there should be one. Generally the more powerful, especially "torquey" the build, the more likely massive wheel spin will happen. For example, my Shelby 427 with 750hp practically spins in place without much forward momentum. That same car with around 500hp is demonically fast, because with that power it isnt spinning all the grip away.

People that are running low power cars pretty much already know they'll likely have to face a more powerful machine at some point. I know I've seen 1,000hp Vipers struggling to keep up with 400hp Japanese cars, so in my opinion, it should come down to the individual's ability to manage whatever power they choose to run.

i_is_best
PSN Name: DSpec_RX
Make: Mazda
Model: FD RX7 Spirit R
Car Color: Matte Green
Team: DSpec

Good luck 👍

Adavicro
In regard to tge horsepower cap, I don't think there should be one. Generally the more powerful, especially "torquey" the build, the more likely massive wheel spin will happen. For example, my Shelby 427 with 750hp practically spins in place without much forward momentum. That same car with around 500hp is demonically fast, because with that power it isnt spinning all the grip away.

People that are running low power cars pretty much already know they'll likely have to face a more powerful machine at some point. I know I've seen 1,000hp Vipers struggling to keep up with 400hp Japanese cars, so in my opinion, it should come down to the individual's ability to manage whatever power they choose to run.

You do have a point. And its very true people that run 86's know they are going up against big boys. So they should either be a bad ass driver or choose maybe a different car.

But as I have said before make sure you choose your car carefully cause you will be stuck with it the entire series.

nice prizes btw what about if every one thats enters gives one car and the winner gets them all? so every1 has somthing to lose

PSN Name: GTP_SOHNVONSTIG
Car year: 2000
Make: Pontiac
Model: Solstice coupe Concept
Car Color: TBD
Rim Color: Silver
Team: Drop5

Yeah, I'm indecisive :)

Last edited:
Can you post time in GMT

I live in Arizona so i am on GMT too. So If the event starts at 1pm Eastern. That means it will start at 10am in GMT.

nice prizes btw what about if every one thats enters gives one car and the winner gets them all? so every1 has somthing to lose

Im in the process of think of prizes for 2 and 3rd place. But not for everyone. This is a tournament that i want you to strive to become first in. Remember its anybodys game. Just because you lose the first race doesnt mean the person who is 1st in points isnt going to mess up and lose his lead. This will go down to the wire!!

PSN Name: GTP_SOHNVONSTIG
Car year: 2000
Make: Pontiac
Model: Solstice coupe Concept
Car Color: TBD
Rim Color: Silver
Team: Drop5

Yeah, I'm indecisive :)

Ok ill put your car in. Good Luck bro

CAR change from RE rx-7 to amuse 380 dark grey with neon orange rims. Figure it would be nice to see something than a s13-15 and rx7s. I reallyyy wanted to show off isotope green rims too lol.

CAR change from RE rx-7 to amuse 380 dark grey with neon orange rims. Figure it would be nice to see something than a s13-15 and rx7s. I reallyyy wanted to show off isotope green rims too lol.

Okay we'll get you changed up. Great car choice.👍

Nice vid i Was there when he won in his new 2011 all carbon mustang, even though there was a privateer that he went up against in a supra that in my opinion beat him but he was not well known enough. I'm putting together the vids for 2011 long beach top 32. I'll post it on your team page when its together.

Nice vid i Was there when he won in his new 2011 all carbon mustang, even though there was a privateer that he went up against in a supra that in my opinion beat him but he was not well known enough. I'm putting together the vids for 2011 long beach top 32. I'll post it on your team page when its together.

Are you good at making videos?

I can edit and combine clips I wouldn't say its what i Do(IT professional) but its something to do while I work ha!

i was thinking about making a video for this season too but i am def not good at making videos or atleast editing them i want it to be something like this...

GMT is Greenwich Mean time....It is currently 6:20 pm GMT, which is 2:20 pm EST, which is 11:20 am your time spank :)
That means the event will be starting at 5pm GMT :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back