Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Sponsorships, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

• Earn Sponsorships, 500-550hp Cap, Pro-am then Pro Series

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha awsome prizes. I think Ill use my M3 in this one. Or my S13, I just got it to 412 hp.

Just make sure you are positive on what you pick. You will be stuck with it until the end of the series.

Yeah im pretty sure I will use a M power car.

You gonna upload the other videos ? I wonder how you want to battle in Eiger. Its my favorite track, but its gonna be tight

Yeah im pretty sure I will use a M power car.

You gonna upload the other videos ? I wonder how you want to battle in Eiger. Its my favorite track, but its gonna be tight

I will here soon. Im on a mix of changing out trial mountain for Fuji D1. But i will try and get those videos up asap. Just dont know when yet

Take your time lol xD.

But on the videos on the 1st page i suck at ARM idk what it is but i just cant get it right no matter how hard i try. But i think i did okay in the others

But on the videos on the 1st page i suck at ARM idk what it is but i just cant get it right no matter how hard i try. But i think i did okay in the others

I remember those days while I sucked in it xD. Try some extra rear camber and dont go in with full throttle. Take the part when you go down from the inner part.

I remember those days while I sucked in it xD. Try some extra rear camber and dont go in with full throttle. Take the part when you go down from the inner part.

ill just nod to that lol

I'm still learning the wheel so I doubt I will even qualify, let alone be competitive, but what the hell, why not.

Sign me up.

SFX_Adavicro
1970 Dodge Challenger RM
Mysterious Violet Pearl / Silver Chrome

I'm still learning the wheel so I doubt I will even qualify, let alone be competitive, but what the hell, why not.

Sign me up.

SFX_Adavicro
1970 Dodge Challenger RM
Mysterious Violet Pearl / Silver Chrome

Do you have a team you want to represent?

I dont believe i have you on the registration list? Do you wanna go ahead and register.

Im in it with a BMW M3. I can change my mind, the color or .... other things lol. But im defo in it.

Edit : Currently 598 HP and Deep purple metallic.

Last edited:
Im in it with a BMW M3. I can change my mind, the color or .... other things lol. But im defo in it.

Okay. Can you list it off as such:

PSN name - year- make - model - color/ color

Edit: thank you

BMW M3 E92 2007 Currently 598 HP and Deep purple metallic chrome rims, PSN : Duman079, Team BURST

Got three things to say ;

1 Why arent you competing ??
2 Why is there so much difference between the dates ??
3 Im so going backwards at the 1st corner of ARM xD.

Got three things to say ;

1 Why arent you competing ??
2 Why is there so much difference between the dates ??
3 Im so going backwards at the 1st corner of ARM xD.

1. Im judging and running this.
2. I wanted to make it like forumla d but i posted new dates back a few pages i believe today.
3. Make me make you first!.

Edit: Here are the new dates i was thinking of changing to?

ARM - (Q) Sat: 5/21 (R) Sun: 5/22
Trail Mountain - (Q) Sat: 5/28 (R) Sun: 5/29
Circuito De Madrid - (Q) Sat: 6/4 (R) 6/5
Clubman - (Q) Sat: 6/11 Sun: 6/12
Suzuka - (Q) Sat: 6/18 (R) Sun: 6/19
Eigar - (Q) Sat: 6/25 (R) Sun: 6/26
Tsukuba - (Q) Sat: 7/2 (R) Sun: 7/3

Last edited:
I think sunday will be better, make sure you dont forget the time zones. Its better to do this when the registrations are full. How much can compete ?

I think sunday will be better, make sure you dont forget the time zones. Its better to do this when the registrations are full. How much can compete ?

The main event will be the top 8 qualifiers.

But i want this to be a full register over 20 at the least so please refer people. I will make as mony rooms as i can on Saturdays for qualifying. Meaning i have to be in the room so 15 people tops in qualifying rooms. Only the top 8 will move onto the final on sunday.

But if you need to qualify early please make sure to PM me so i can open a room for you on a special day. I will make a note of this on the first page.

correction Trial Mountain is after Suzuka. What time is it over there at 7:30pm EDT USA

It may be a good idea to find out what time zones people are in and the determine what times and dates the tournament should be running. I for example am Central Standars Time (GMT -6:00).

I moved the time on the first page up so people in Europe wouldnt have to stay up till 3 in the morning to race. Its just earlier for us which is fine with me.

But if people can not make the qualifying days or times please imform me via PM and I will try and set something up just for you. But please try to make times. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back