• Earn Sponsorships, 500-550hp Cap, Pro-am then Pro Series

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Arizona
SpankifiedHiDef
Congratulations to monsterGAUZ for a early VDC Championship win! And another to DGambino1 for a close race into Silver!

---------------

Rules & Regulations:
- 550 HP Cap
- Comfort Hard Tires Only
- Tire Wear On
- Grip set to Real

Sponsorships:

2 people per sponsorship, please keep made up sponsors to a minimum.

Sponsor: - Sponsor Colors:

- Falken Tire - (Blue/Green) or (Green/Blue)
- Cooper Tire - (Blue/Grey)
- Monster Energy - (Black/Lime Green)
- Nos Energy - (Orange/White)
- Nitto Tire - (Black/Red)
- Hankook - (Black/Orange)
- Discount Tire - (Red/White)
- BFGoodrich Tire - (Blue/red)
- Rockstar Energy - (Black/Yellow) or (Yellow/Black)
- Carbonetics - (White/Yellow)
- AEM - (Yellow/Red) or (Red/Yellow)
- Red Bull - (Blue/Yellow)
- VividRacing - (Red/Black w/Silver Lip)

- All Other (Personal "made up" sponsors) you will need to inform me of the colors.

Example: (My VividRacing Drift Car)

vividracing2.jpg

---------------

For more photos, please visit the VDC website. Thanks 👍​

Please check out Virtual Drift Circuits website, for further details!

Last edited:
Quite a large chunk of this is plagiarized from the Formula Drift website. Please give credit where it's due, thanks and good luck...

Quite a large chunk of this is plagiarized from the Formula Drift website. Please give credit where it's due, thanks and good luck...

oh 🤬 I knew i was missing something. Thanks man.

Haha it looks great. I'll apply for it later.

This is a chance for the best to compete against the best! Sign up! Show us your skills and see if they take you all the way to the end! 👍

I really like the idea and that t-shirt looks great however, skim reading it I found you said that angle will be judged on countersteer. I dont know if this is from FormulaD but that doesn't make much sence to me because you could be doing reverse entry with no countersteer whatsoever.

I really like the idea and that t-shirt looks great however, skim reading it I found you said that angle will be judged on countersteer. I dont know if this is from FormulaD but that doesn't make much sence to me because you could be doing reverse entry with no countersteer whatsoever.

Yes that was straight from Formula D, but however i didnt take much thought into it and how difficult it would be on this game to measure the counter-steer. So i changed it to say. Angle is measuring the angle of the car going in, going through and coming out of the corner.

So there are no tire restrictions for the competition? I read it all but may have missed it.

I like the idea Spank...

But no tire restrictions pretty much ruins any chance for tandems. It will be plagued with crashes. Plus someone on comfort hards (my tire of choice) has no chance of tandems with someone on sports softs or sports mediums. You can bet this will only increase the "complaining" factor.

Great concepts but the implementation needs some work!

Comfort hards are my tire of choice as well and somehow I doubt my s2k could ever keep up with a viper on sports mediums in a tandem :(

Tire restriction to one tire would be my preference :) Even comfort hards to softs are a huge difference. Takes alot more skill to keep up, it's possible for sure, but harder than if on the same tires.

From the overwhelming response tire resteictions will be put on to make it a competition for everyone comfort hards will be the only tire.

Restrict it to comfort soft or comfort medium and lower, thats the closest to real tires in my opinion. I've always believed comfort mediums are tires the regular grassroots drifters would get ahold of, comfort softs being "D1 spec" for the most part. There needs to be sensible regulations.

These are my opinions.

Adavicro
Restrict it to comfort soft or comfort medium and lower, thats the closest to real tires in my opinion. I've always believed comfort mediums are tires the regular grassroots drifters would get ahold of, comfort softs being "D1 spec" for the most part. There needs to be sensible regulations.

These are my opinions.

I thank you for your opinions but this comp is for drifters who can adjust to their vehicles. Making it one tire restrictions makes the competition closer and more fair. I already know people are going to put their 1000hp bipers against 300 hp silvias. So to make that unfair advantage of no hp restrictions more fair I need to restrict something.

I thank you for your opinions but this comp is for drifters who can adjust to their vehicles. Making it one tire restrictions makes the competition closer and more fair. I already know people are going to put their 1000hp bipers against 300 hp silvias. So to make that unfair advantage of no hp restrictions more fair I need to restrict something.

Okay, but you said yourself there were no tire restrictions. If you're worried about fairness, limiting the tires is obviously in order, right?

Wow I can't believe this is so dead. with every team looking for a battle I figured this would be for you? This is a competition thats suppose to be for the best to show they truely are the besy in 2011. And you get prizes that cost money out of my own pocket! Come on people lets get this thing poppin!

Adavicro
Okay, but you said yourself there were no tire restrictions. If you're worried about fairness, limiting the tires is obviously in order, right?

I'm not competeting you guys are. But yes I am I want it fair to you guys. So everyone has a shot at winning. But I don't wanna make everyone have one kind of car either.

Wow I can't believe this is so dead. with every team looking for a battle I figured this would be for you? This is a competition thats suppose to be for the best to show they truely are the besy in 2011. And you get prizes that cost money out of my own pocket! Come on people lets get this thing poppin!

Summer time is to come, if money comes out of your pocket. I would just buy a year of premo.

nk4e
Summer time is to come, if money comes out of your pocket. I would just buy a year of premo.

I hate this thing to be a bust after putting tons of hours planning it.

I hate this thing to be a bust after putting tons of hours planning it.

Have faith,I wish that I could join but I can't. There is alot of good things out there for cheap. Though you could donate for the Ebisu.

Last edited:
nk4e
Have faith,I wish that I could join but I can't. There is alot of good things out there for cheap. Though you could donate for the Ebusi .

Ebusi?

I think he means Ebisu

PSN Name: Knight_Spirit
Car Year: 2007
Make: Lexus
Model: ISF
Car Color: AMG Monza Grau Magno
Rim Color: Gunmetal Grey
Team: D-Max

GTP Name savage_80
Car Year - 2002
Make - nissan
Model - silvia sped r areo
Car Color - lightning yellow
Rim Color white

Team black & yellow
Team car s15

Last edited:
picture.php

speed trap 1 this shadow line

picture.php

picture.php

speed trap 1 this 1st shadow line

picture.php

speed trap 2 sector line

picture.php

but do this for al tracks and then u could hold a 2nd comp as this one is running note down there speeds at the traps and at end of the comp total them up for each driver then fastest over all speed wins what you think ? obv the drifts would have to be clean. and for the tracks that it is not a full lap you should find a road mark that can be used as start line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back