Velocity Of Gran Turismo - VelocityX's Gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter VelocityX
  • 164 comments
  • 9,189 views
Messages
308
Sweden
Västerås
Messages
RussianSwede7
PhotoThredHeader.jpg
 
That's an interesting start for your gallery mate. Some original shots and choice of angles especially 👍
 
That's an interesting start for your gallery mate. Some original shots and choice of angles especially 👍
Thank you! There is more to come as well.
 
Some More GT5

Chamonix Mini.jpg

Chamonix Mini_1.jpg

Kyoto - Gion.jpg

Kyoto - Gion_1.jpg

Nürburgring GP_D_1.jpg

Red Bull Hangar-7.jpg

Special Stage Route 7.jpg
Superspeedway - Daytona.jpg
​
 

Attachments

  • Special Stage Route X_3.jpg
    Special Stage Route X_3.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Random Pictures​

Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_1.jpg

Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_5.jpg

Eiger Nordwand Short Track_2.jpg


Gemasolar_9.jpg


Gemasolar_10.jpg

Nürburgring GP_D_17.jpg

Nürburgring GP_F_9.jpg

Ronda.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_3.jpg
    Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_3.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
So - some of your audi photos are fantastic. Great work.

Now time for some bad words - you upload too many photos and its verry hard to watch them all - taking to long to upload them. pick up max 10 photos best once for you and upload them to your gallery. Will look better belive me.
 
So - some of your audi photos are fantastic. Great work.

Now time for some bad words - you upload too many photos and its verry hard to watch them all - taking to long to upload them. pick up max 10 photos best once for you and upload them to your gallery. Will look better belive me.
Thanks, and yeah, I know. It's just that I joined a couple of days ago and got lots of photos I wanna show. But I'll try to upload a lower amount at a time.
 
Mate I do same. When I got time to make photos I do about 25 to 35 photos but later I do selection and keep only few what I like. Try it. This might help.
 
Mate I do same. When I got time to make photos I do about 25 to 35 photos but later I do selection and keep only few what I like. Try it. This might help.
I do it when I upload to other threads.
 
Nice start! As @diobel said, keep your photo count down a liiiittle bit. It improves viewability and overall quality.:)

Most of your photos are really good ones, I especially like the first one in the second post. I really love how you also try to capture the surrounding scene in many shots. This is outstanding for me and definately will make me come back here. :)
 
Nice start! As @diobel said, keep your photo count down a liiiittle bit. It improves viewability and overall quality.:)

Most of your photos are really good ones, I especially like the first one in the second post. I really love how you also try to capture the surrounding scene in many shots. This is outstanding for me and definately will make me come back here. :)
Yeah,i will try! Thank you very much! :) It's one way to show how realistic Gran Turismo actually is, at least the textures.
 
I killed my mouse-scrolling button to find the end of the post, but it was worth every second!👍
 
I killed my mouse-scrolling button to find the end of the post, but it was worth every second!👍
Wow, thank you! And Yeah, I know. How do you make a new page? :P
 
Oh I think it's automatically, but I'm not sure, as I'm not the best person to make questions about GTP (I'm kinda new here here)
 
Oh I think it's automatically, but I'm not sure, as I'm not the best person to make questions about GTP (I'm kinda new here here)
Okay, yeah me too. I'll just wait and see.
 
Back