Velocity Of Gran Turismo - VelocityX's Gallery

• Thread starter VelocityX
  • 164 comments
Sweden
Västerås
RussianSwede7
PhotoThredHeader.jpg

That's an interesting start for your gallery mate. Some original shots and choice of angles especially 👍

So - some of your audi photos are fantastic. Great work.

Now time for some bad words - you upload too many photos and its verry hard to watch them all - taking to long to upload them. pick up max 10 photos best once for you and upload them to your gallery. Will look better belive me.

So - some of your audi photos are fantastic. Great work.

Now time for some bad words - you upload too many photos and its verry hard to watch them all - taking to long to upload them. pick up max 10 photos best once for you and upload them to your gallery. Will look better belive me.
Thanks, and yeah, I know. It's just that I joined a couple of days ago and got lots of photos I wanna show. But I'll try to upload a lower amount at a time.

Nice start! As @diobel said, keep your photo count down a liiiittle bit. It improves viewability and overall quality.:)

Most of your photos are really good ones, I especially like the first one in the second post. I really love how you also try to capture the surrounding scene in many shots. This is outstanding for me and definately will make me come back here. :)

Nice start! As @diobel said, keep your photo count down a liiiittle bit. It improves viewability and overall quality.:)

Most of your photos are really good ones, I especially like the first one in the second post. I really love how you also try to capture the surrounding scene in many shots. This is outstanding for me and definately will make me come back here. :)
Yeah,i will try! Thank you very much! :) It's one way to show how realistic Gran Turismo actually is, at least the textures.

Oh I think it's automatically, but I'm not sure, as I'm not the best person to make questions about GTP (I'm kinda new here here)

Back