Velocity Of Gran Turismo - VelocityX's Gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter VelocityX
  • 164 comments
  • 9,190 views
The black and whites are quite good. Not too much at all. 👍
 
GPR
Uh did you post in the wrong gallery?

(Oops sorry for the double post.)
Nah my gallery isn't getting many views so I'm just showing people what I got ya know?
 
Nah my gallery isn't getting many views so I'm just showing people what I got ya know?
Okay, but still, this is my gallery where I show MY photos. You could post on another thread which isn't private.
 
GPR
The black and whites are quite good. Not too much at all. 👍
Thank you! Will try to get more colour though.
 
Okay, but still, this is my gallery where I show MY photos. You could post on another thread which isn't private.
Uh....sorry? I'm kinda new here so
 
It does say VelocityX's Gallery.
 
Solitary car Ayrton Senna very nostalgic moment! Gooood! :eek:
 
What kind of photos do you guys wanna see? Got any tips of locations and such?
 
What kind of photos do you guys wanna see? Got any tips of locations and such?

I'd recommend the newest track from the update. It's a really cool place to take pictures.
 
I'd recommend the newest track from the update. It's a really cool place to take pictures.
Yeah, I've thought about it. When I get home I'll see what I can do.
 
Circuito de Madrid_1.jpg

Circuito de Madrid_5.jpg

Circuito de Madrid_7.jpg

Circuito de Madrid_10.jpg
 
The Senna's WSR and the FT-1 shots are very good. Great job 👍
 
Got some interesting pics comming up!
 
They are some interesting pictures. Like the 4th from the second set the most. The particles look great and the monochrome fits perfectly.
 
They are some interesting pictures. Like the 4th from the second set the most. The particles look great and the monochrome fits perfectly.
Thank you! But I used cool on the third and sepia on the fourth, not monochrome.
 
Back