Velocity Of Gran Turismo - VelocityX's Gallery

• Thread starter VelocityX
  • 164 comments
3rd looks pretty realistic. In 4th the car's wing is chopped, you just need to be careful with these details đź‘Ť

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_6.jpg

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_13.jpg

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_19.jpg

Some great shots in your last sets mate. Ths b&w ones are often very good. I like a lot your scenery shots also, the road one in the Bentley set or the safety rail in the SLS one. The whole R18 set is good with a realistic rendering. And the last set is also very good.

Great work :cheers:

Some great shots in your last sets mate. Ths b&w ones are often very good. I like a lot your scenery shots also, the road one in the Bentley set or the safety rail in the SLS one. The whole R18 set is good with a realistic rendering. And the last set is also very good.

Great work :cheers:
Thank you very much! :) The monochrome can often give more realistic feel if the colours are a little off. And I usually use it on older cars to make a vintage feel.
In the Bently set it makes the road look a little wet which I though looked cool.
And the SLS (Non-GT3) is actually from GT5, which I Think in some cases has a better lightning model (Some Daylight cases), while the camera simulation is much better in GT6.

Your shots are getting better and better from set to set. I really like this last one, specially the 4th and 5th shots.

Man.. I dont think its to much..
awesome gallery. So clear photos. I like it all your new set. Amazing job.

Latest Posts

Back