Encyclopedia Salesman Premium Messages 4,035 Gothenburg Messages Agremont Mar 11, 2008 #1 I love Venturis'!
ferrari_chris fcOnTheWeb.com Premium Messages 4,728 Messages ferrari_chris Mar 12, 2008 #2 Looks a bit like the Top Gear airfield. Is it?
Encyclopedia Salesman Premium Messages 4,035 Gothenburg Messages Agremont Mar 12, 2008 #3 I don't know. It's called Bruntingthorpe Aerodrome.
stumpydino Messages 3,433 Mar 12, 2008 #4 bruntingthorpe is used for fifth gear, top gear is at dunsfold park some nice cars i spy an alpine A310 in there
bruntingthorpe is used for fifth gear, top gear is at dunsfold park some nice cars i spy an alpine A310 in there
Venari GTPEDIA Contributor Premium Messages 2,604 Banbaria. Messages GTP_Venari Mar 12, 2008 #5 Sounds like the guy in the white GTA/610 missed a shift. Ouch.
Encyclopedia Salesman Premium Messages 4,035 Gothenburg Messages Agremont Mar 12, 2008 #7 What do you mean by that?
exigeracer Messages 5,987 Mar 12, 2008 #8 Uhm I'm thinking the mangy dog that you find chewing through a garbage bag in the alley behind a dingy chinese joint rather than the pure muscle and elegance that are the second fastest land animal kind of dog. In short, they're wild pieces of poop.
Uhm I'm thinking the mangy dog that you find chewing through a garbage bag in the alley behind a dingy chinese joint rather than the pure muscle and elegance that are the second fastest land animal kind of dog. In short, they're wild pieces of poop.
Encyclopedia Salesman Premium Messages 4,035 Gothenburg Messages Agremont Mar 12, 2008 #9 Well I like them.