Very First GT6 Seasonal

• Thread starter Gogga
  • 228 comments
I have to say I have been enjoying the first TT seasonals in GT6 a lot more than the TTs in GT5. For some reason I am much better at them (though not enough to trouble the times of most people lol). The Honda Fit one I just found frustrating due to the right front tyre not liking the turns (and am not good at tuning so don't know how to sort that) and the Merc Vision GT one is fun but the car/track combo doesn't suit me. The Brands Hatch Anniversary one, however, is my favourite, Using the Lancia Stratos (the best car from the limited Anniversary cars I got) I can get into the 55 second mark which, while not brilliant, is a good time for me and one I am happy with. Just looking forward to new events

Not perfect! But good, I rolled in 9 thousandths behind but see approx
.12 overall to make it perfect for
what I could do, had plenty .4s
only to have one poor ish last
sector

I used what i could make out to be bandits setup.. A low 3. For me
is possible..
I cant wait untill i get a new wheel
:(

Edit: ive been using 2nd an not 3rd Gear, on the run to the line i didnt short shift i ran into the limiter, i think this might cost me a bit but not sure.

Last edited:
Yours... Just had a .482 with a .93x crap T1
Then a .500 with .98
Then .453 with .95
Okay, I didn't use that setup for more than a few laps, then I tried changing it, I guess I'll go back to it haha! I need to remember not to change the oil when it's new this time so I can tune the engine more.

Im up to 167th on the brands hatch time trial with a time of 51.530, anybody got a good setup for the audi quattro?

ok 51.387 up to 125th Darn i got a 51.095 invalidated over i minor squeak!!!! would have put me at 65th

Last edited:
Brands Hatch TT
Personal Best Lap. 50.459
Starts New Lap
T1 PB Low 19.2xx T2 PB 2Tenths Up, Ruined Last Corner 50.417 :( Could Cry... Spend all evening testing tunning waiting for that lap to come an i mess it up GRRRRRR!

New PB 50.360

Last edited:
Yeah, it's a bummer that those of you who didn't get a pre-order can't do some of the events. I'm really happy they did away with the used car garage in GT6. I used to go crazy when all the leaders in a TT were using a car that I didn't have in GT5.

I do have a spare code for the precision car pack.

I wonder how many packs there were? I activate 3 of them.

I would like to swap for a code that I do not have

Back