Very First GT6 Seasonal

• Thread starter Gogga
  • 228 comments
Well my tune must be rubbish then because I'm on 1:03.3 with my own setup in the Benz :lol:

:lol:

or your rubbish :lol:

You probably didn't spend some serieus time on it

I only did weight reduction and added 100 and places it all to the rear, for turn in. But i think with a good tune it is better to take all the weight out

DTM
:lol:

or your rubbish :lol:

You probably didn't spend some serieus time on it

I only did weight reduction and added 100 and places it all to the rear, for turn in. But i think with a good tune it is better to take all the weight out
I had no weight on it, but it bounces around so much. And I spent enough time on it to get a good lap, I wouldn't have said I left much time out there on my fastest lap :P

I wish they would give you paint chips for logging in like in GT5.

Yeah I miss the "daily login perks" and the "community" section where you could see and communicate w/ all of your friends on a daily basis w/ a very simple, yet effective interface.

My setup for the Honda Fit, can easily do a 29.5

HAHA I'm such a Wally, I had a go before and was scratching my head big time as was .9 off 1st,
Saw this and thought I'd have another go, turns out I thought it was 350pp lol, put this setup in and bang 5th place in 3 minutes lol, then got a red .4 lap (only red because I cut corner in the middle of lap before), then somehow fluffed up the last corner to go P1! Haha never mind surprising good fun

Schermafbeelding 2013-12-11 om 19.44.48.png

Are you guys doing oil changes on the cars before running the tt? oil changes increase the hp and pp considerably when compared to gt5.

Can you repeat the seasonal event races or are they a one shot deal?
The current ones, the time trials, are a one time shot. The only point in trying to get a better time is pride of seeing your time against your peers or PSN friends. The next set should be winnable as many times as you want. That's grinding, just to make credits. Any actual 'race' in GT5 or GT6, seasonal or not, can be repeated to make more money. Trophies and cars, prizes like that, are only given once.

I meant the "bonus reward" that is awarded for first place. On the Fit time trial I got GT Chrome 006-W and from Mercedes I got GT Polarized 001-P.
I guess Anniversary event also gives some GT paint?
Also I wonder if everyone got the same paints as I did, or does the events give random GT paint?
Think its random paints. I received a matte green for 15th anniv gold time. I suppose gone are the days when we would receive helmets and suits because we have to purchase those now.

Now down to a 29.7?? in the Honda Fit. Rather pleased considering I only spent 10mins to put this time in. Also I haven't played Gran Turismo in 2 years or used a steering wheel as i've been playing FM4 with a controller.

Shall post my tune in 7 days. I cannot at the moment as im away for 7 days. Cannot wait to return and knock some tenths off that time!

Te
Now down to a 29.7?? in the Honda Fit. Rather pleased considering I only spent 10mins to put this time in. Also I haven't played Gran Turismo in 2 years or used a steering wheel as i've been playing FM4 with a controller.

Shall post my tune in 7 days. I cannot at the moment as im away for 7 days. Cannot wait to return and knock some tenths off that time![/quote yeah 29.3

Yeah 29.3

Shall post my tune in 7 days. I cannot at the moment as im away for 7 days. Cannot wait to return and knock some tenths off that time!
ah

What's your gamertag?
Ive been using the tunes from GT-5 for the Fit, Opel Speedster, RE Amemiya etc, and they work well. The Ride Height needs to be figured out, I just take stock as "0" and work from there using arithmetic. One thing to watch out for is the Damper compression/extension is reversed in order from the GT-5 tunes.

I think the worst thing about GT-6 is that you are forced to use tires made from cheese on a highly tuned and modified vehicle that wouldn't even be allowed to run on the road by the Department of Transport with such tires. As an ex-racer, I know that tires make the car, just as arrows make the archer. Think about it, if you had a 100,000 dollar bow, would you shoot with 2 dollar arrows?? No, and you shouldn't run comfort soft tires, or even sport softs with cars that can easily top 160 mph either. Most sport soft tires are not made to run over 150 mph. So why does GT-6 insist on us running these tires?? They need to get serious about this. And who wants to run crap tires with a really nicely tuned car??

OK, that's my bitch for the day, thanks for listening.
Cheers, Pete M.

Still have to try that little Fit thing. I enjoy flying in the Benz although that T3 is killing me. improved a little to 03.3xx but reaching max with stock stettings, really inneed of a tune. I was chaching the ghost of P10 with a 02.1xx lap and i can keep up pretty good till the last corner of T2 but losing a whole lot more in T3 :grumpy:

Back