VGT Car recommendation for Menu Book No. 41

• Thread starter MagnusVBK
  • 23 comments
i picked up the high hp buggati vgt and my god its awesome you have to tweak it hard to make the pp resriction for those races but its litteraly a game changing car as you can litterally bash through the cars ahead of you the thing is so solid you just keep on going

I used McLaren VGT Gr.1 for that booklet and it worked a treat. I have since tuned it up a little to make it consistently balanced for those events.

Mazda LM55 VGT Gr1 - spend 1.000.000cr and works for both 41 and 42...
Used this tune... For book 41 just adjust power...

Last edited:
I have 3 on my VGT Garage. The Lambo is the most fun, but a little harder to control. The Tomahawk S is fast with lots of grip. The Lexus has insane grip and is best for Kyoto.
A lil late, and off topic....I have the tomahawk X on GT sport, and the thing is absolutely ludicrous. Only track I could even use it on is the giant oval, and maybe one of the speedways. Think fighter jet on wheels. Lol

Used the Mazda LM55 on my other accounts. Started a new one and don't own a VGT yet. Is the Ferrari a good option for the Book?
Edit:
This time i am playing on medium instead of hard difficulty and use the outside camera for a more chilled experience, so i don't need the optimal, but still a competitive option and i had enough of Tomahawk, LM55 and don't like the McLaren and Bugatti. So i am looking at the better looking cars from traditional companies like Porsche and Ferrari...

Last edited:
Why do you play at so many accounts?
I am suffering from grinding already having just one account...

Regards
M
I did grind a lot, have about 420 cars and 80 million cr. lying arount on my primary. But after all that time i found the FOMO-design so repelling that i don't even want to log in to finish what i started.

I enjoy the initial start of the game much more. Getting your first cars and tunes, doing Menus, doing licenses and everything. Buying your first legendary cars that you really like to drive and not just collect for the sake of it. At te moment i am doing the menu books and will never have the target of getting them all. That means i enjoy doing some 25.000 credit races as much or more that as i enjoy the few good paying races.

I did grind a lot, have about 420 cars and 80 million cr. lying arount on my primary. But after all that time i found the FOMO-design so repelling that i don't even want to log in to finish what i started.

I enjoy the initial start of the game much more. Getting your first cars and tunes, doing Menus, doing licenses and everything. Buying your first legendary cars that you really like to drive and not just collect for the sake of it. At te moment i am doing the menu books and will never have the target of getting them all. That means i enjoy doing some 25.000 credit races as much or more that as i enjoy the few good paying races.
Thanks,
you are right,
The first part of the game was the best one (followed by hours and hours of stupid grinding).
Enjoy the freedom of choosing your favorite cars and tracks with your knowledge out of the primary account.
👍

Regards
M

Back