Vice City Announced for Android and iOS!

• Thread starter Slash
  • 9 comments

Slash

POWER BY FORD
Premium
United States
Indian Falls, NY
slashfan7964
actual_1351205673.jpg

http://www.examiner.com/article/gta...or-ios-and-android-as-gta-5-reveal-approaches

OMG that is awesome....what about San Andreas....wonder if it can be done as well.

In HD aswell.

Last edited:
Do people really play games like that on handheld devices with no proper controls? Seems a total waste to me, a HD remake for consoles with some gameplay mechanics from newer games like a cover system (That last mission in VC was so hard without a proper way to take cover) would have been much better.

Do people really play games like that on handheld devices? Seems a total waste to me, a HD remake for consoles with some gameplay mechanics from newer games like a cover system (That last mission in VC was so hard without a proper way to take cover) would have been much better.

The last mission wasn't too bad. Maybe consoles will get a release as well. I hope. GTA III is on PSN now, maybe Vice City and San Andreas will follow.

I dought it for GTA SA because its 5 times bigger the vice city.

You never know what they can pull off...

Just seems like a waste to me, I'd never think of trying to play something like that on my android phone.

I dought it for GTA SA because its 5 times bigger the vice city.

You forget that the PS2 only had 32MB of RAM, even the cheapest modern smartphones have 256Mb+.

Just seems like a waste to me, I'd never think of trying to play something like that on my android phone.

You forget that the PS2 only had 32MB of RAM, even the cheapest modern smartphones have 256Mb+.

You make a good point though about the PS2. I have no doubt they could make it work if they really wanted to.

But the Windows version of SA took 3 GB of hard disk space! :crazy:

That's not a huge problem as long as your device has some sort of expandable SD memory, or 32GB to start with.

I have GTAIII on my Sony tablet. Looks really nice. Driving controls are tough to master - car always pulls to the side - and have no clue how to aim efficiently when shooting.

Back