Vice City Record Book V3.0

• Thread starter Spuds725
  • 2,075 comments
hey spudz, can you show me a video or tell me how to do a san andreas superjump because i cant find it anywhere and you said there is one :) thanks

Sorry I don't get back over here much... I'll PM/email you it... as well as post it here...

The SA ones I've seen and messed with aren't like the VC and IV ones.... they are not as good at flinging you-- they do teleport you and give you spin but you generally don't have any momentum.

There was an anecdotal account of a flinging one off of Mount Chilliad but messing with it for hours by several of us-- we could not get it to repeat...

Give me a bit...

//edit//

Well not having luck finding vids--- I probably have some of mine on my other PC I can upload to my youtube page but will have to find them...

I did find the SJ guide that sort of explains it....

You do it at the plane on the hill south of the San Fiero airport on a sanchez.... you will have to enable the "drive by while driving cheat" to stay on the bike.

the guide is here.. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40233&highlight=super

I do recall another similar one done on a regular bike in Los Santos-- but could not find that either...

I do recall you it underneath a bridge... will have to load up my game to find the location again... then I probably won't be able to locate the actual spot...

Googling I did not have any luck.... GTAforums where that bike jump was posted archived old posts at one time and they never posted the archive anywhere so it is not in the current database of posts.

Last edited:
Sorry once again for lack of updates to recordbook... i'll try to update by this weekend.... posting via the gtplanet ap on my DROID X phone right now.. i'll probably get more active when V comes out.. been playing red dead redemption almost exclusively.... my psn id is Spuds725 if anyone wants to play some RDR... i'm getting relatively good now but still get owned at times

Latest Posts

Back