Vice City Record Book V3.0

• Thread starter Spuds725
  • 2,075 comments
hey i was bored so decided to do a records table for who is the ultimate vice city player:)

the rules are that for first second third fourth and fifth place points are socred , points are scored lyk this:

1st place:5 points
2nd place:4 point
3rd place:3 points
4th place:2 points
5th place:1 point

and when i added the total scores the results are as follows:), bearing in mind my records have been updated:

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th tot.

1st- luky 15 17 9 14 5 202

2nd- spuds725 7 16 19 9 12 186

3rd- kieran murphy 14 8 10 10 14 166

4th- T.vercetti 17 7 3 1 1 125

5th- acidman 5 8 12 9 1 112

6th- famine 11 5 4 7 6 107

7th- flick09041991 8 5 5 6 5 93

8th=- deli dingo 8 4 3 4 3 76

8th=- rancid milk 6 3 5 7 5 76

10th- smallfryz 0 3 4 8 9 49

11th- integra gs-r 1 2 3 2 3 29

12th- jonas AH 4 0 1 1 2 27

13th- koak 1 0 4 2 3 24

14th- PS 3 1 0 2 0 23

15th- jimmy enslashy 2 0 1 3 3 22

16th- Shannon 2 1 1 0 0 17

17th=- termax 0 4 0 2 0 16

17th=-tigra 1 2 1 0 0 16

17th=-hell no 1 0 1 3 2 16

20th- ghost c 2 0 0 1 0 14

21st=-maestro 0 1 1 2 1 12

21st=-sleek stratos 1 0 2 0 1 12

21st=-blake 0 0 1 3 3 12

24th- viper maniac 0 1 0 0 3 7

25th- xakirax2004 1 0 0 0 1 6

25th=-RVDNuT374 0 0 1 0 3 6

27th=-shraz 1 0 0 0 0 5

27th=-white charisma 0 1 0 0 1 5

27th=-space 0 0 0 2 1 5

27th=-southern finest 1 0 0 0 0 5

27th=-vrmx 0 0 0 2 1 5

32nd=-dallas 0 1 0 0 0 4

32nd=-qjasonp 0 0 0 2 0 4

34th=-eddieturner2002 0 0 1 0 0 3

34th=-klonie gun 0 0 1 0 0 3

34th=-BCspeed 0 0 1 0 0 3

37th-DODGEtheVIPER 0 0 0 0 2 2

and thats how the table stands so , as you can see the ultimate grand theft auto vice city legendary record breaker is luky:tup: congrats to you:)

also , here is the table for the most number one records(top 5):

1st- T. vercetti - 17
2nd- luky - 16
3rd- KM - 14
4th- famine - 11
5th=- deli dingo - 8
5th=- flick09041991 - 8

so congrats to everyone for that 👍

On our previous leaderboard, KM was the leader (before we added all the misc stats)-- I briefly unseated him with my Driver, Alloy, & shooter scores but that lasted maybe a day before he took the lead back...

KM is still #1 to me

I'm currently watching a fascinating documentary about the World's Record for Donkey Kong. It's regularly mentioning and referencing Twin Galaxies, which is pretty much the official source of video game records.

And we've got them beat on a couple of "official" world records for Vice City:

Famine has a score of 3:08 on Hotring that beats the official world record of 3:10.

The official record for Alloy Wheels of Steel is 1:15 (PS2) and 1:13 (Xbox) which I personally have beaten by several seconds. I'm pretty sure I've even beaten those times without using the Super Angel.

They have a few other records listed but with no scores submitted. I'd personally love to submit a few scores as world records if I had the hardware and the willpower to record and submit some of my records - 2 wheels distance, 2 wheels time, etc.

KM.

cyberscore isnt as legit. as this records book bcause anybody could post a random record which seems impossible , and have it not removed unless it has bin put under investigation , which none of the amazing records were until i signed onto it and reported some records.....

also , things like the hotring best lap records isnt right either , people who have posted records have put their score down to the nearest second(what it says in stats) instead of their actual best lap time ( i have done this also as my best lap is 14.97 and i wasnt going to lose out to some people who didnt bother to actually check their fastest lap)

theres also some dude name flothaboss( or whatever) with records which are most definitely impossible

here are his records:

Alloy Wheels Of Steel 1:05
Best Percentage of Hits for 100
Border Run 1:03
Capital Cruise 1:20
Fastest Lap for Hotring 0:11
Fastest Time for Hotring 2:28
Fastest Time on RC Car Race 2:10
Fastest Time on RC Plane Race 2:08
Highest Score for Shooter 133
Ocean Drive 0:50
Terminal Velocity 0:39
Test Track 1:57
The Driver 1:43
Tour! 1:46
V.C. Endurance 3:32

as you can see , these records are unbelievable , and personally i don't believe :

"border run"
as it beats this forums no.1 by 4 seconds
"capital cruise"
as it beats this forums no.1 by 8 seconds
"fastest lap for hotring"
as it beats this forums no.1 by 3 seconds
"fastest time in hotring"
as it beats this forums no.1 by 40 seconds
"fastest time on RC car race"
as it beats this forums no.1 by 8 seconds
"highest score for shooter"
as it beats this forums no.1 by 19 points
"fastest time on terminal velocity"
"fastest time on the driver"
"fastest time on tour"
as it beats this forums no.1 by 9 seconds
"fastest time on Vc endurance"
as it beats this forums no.1 by 19 seconds...

and , what bemuses me even more is that all these records have been approved ...... which means he must have tweaked his computer or something and also means that any other people could post records a little less than these and have people believe them because the record higher above has bin approved.

I used to be a regular on cyberscore until "flothaboss" came along and ruined it for everybody!

by far and away gt planet is the best for records on any GTA games , especially VC.....

oh and hope you can update the records book soon spuds ! ...

Oh yes, lots of those scores are suspect at best (to me anyway). I've been called upon myself to prove my Vice City scores at Cyberscore but I was able to pony up the goods and prove myself. This guy should be expected to prove himself as well.

edit: A lot of these new scores have been accepted officially by Cyberscore and, to be honest, now that I consider them, aren't really that unbelievable.

KM.

i dont agree that somebody could actually get 2:28 in the hotring.when i got my 3:10 i had a perfect start and didnt crash throughout the race surmassing lap times of high 14 low 15 second seconds....i was amazed when i first saw famines record as i thought i could not race any quicker.

the best lap time for these records is 14.70, the one submitted on cyberscore is 11 seconds , so at most is an 11.99 second lap.... 14.70 lap was probably a perfect lap with no crash and slick corner turning at high speed , how on earth is a sub 12 second lap possible??

ive seen perfect VC endurance runs with times of 3:58 ...although the record in this forum is 3:51 (which to me is amazing) , but this guy claims to have a 3:32 which is to me , beyond belief as i have seen perfect runs just quicker than 4 minutes.

when i got my 2:18 in the RC car race i didnt crash once , never wobbled going over a bump or anything , as i had the course sussed out because of so many tries...but 2:10 how on earth is that possible?

theres also some dude name flothaboss( or whatever) with records which are most definitely impossible.

Yeah, I reported Flothaboss a while ago based on his City Circuit time. (1:19) And the administrator approved his record only based on a screen shot. (In his screen shot, he also had ~1:57 for Backroad Wanderer, which most people can get while falling off the bike multiple times.)

I started a topic about Flothaboss in the Dodgy User forums there, because I'm sure he's using a cheat device, but the administrator wouldn't hear it. (And I've PM'ed them many times after the 'record' approval, and they haven't answered.)

But if enough of us report him and and his suspect records to the admins there, they'll eventually have to do something about it [like require video proof.]

Here's the thread:
http://www.cyberscoreforums.com/index.php/topic,6700.0.html

Updated recordbook-- all of Flicks submissions have been edited--- I still need to go back and link to his screenies

Flick-- put the records in the order of the book next time-- was a bit tedious.

Hi, I don't have any screenshots but here are some of my best stats,

Criminal Rating = Godfather, 1,000,200 (I blew up lots of helicopters)

Planes and Helis Destroyed = 25,231

Highest Vigilante Level = 429 (using a Hunter)

Spuds, if you have time, can you please add my scores to the book

woah 100 million+ godfather rating, sure you didnt mean 1 million?...if you did have 100million that record won't be submitted without a screenie and explanation probs.vigilante level isnt good enough aswell.

I will add you but I do want to verify some stuff if you can't post a screen shot- I'll update the book and I'm gonna shoot you a PM with a few questions on some of your stats.

Updated recordbook

Thanks for PMing me-- I don't always check the board here-- when anyone else posts records, it would be a good idea to do the same... as always, you are at the mercy of my busy life.

I upgraded my stats during the run, here they are.

Days passed in game, 765

Criminal Rating, Godfather 1,095,667

People Wasted, 50,906

Planes and Heli's destoyed, 26635

Passengers droppped off, 253

Cash made in Taxi, $199381.00

Just a small update on my crime stats, and I did about 100 of all my Taxi Fares in a row which is how I got the cash stat up, and I blew up a lot of helicopters while on the vigilante endurance, I sometimes got tired of them firing at me while I tried to destroy the criminals so I shot them down every time they came.

Updated---

When I did my long brownthunder runs, blowing up the helis interfered with completing levels, so whenever I had 3 stars or more, I'd go clear some stars-- you can easily grab the bribe behind sunshine autos, and 2 of them in little haiti relatively quickly-- my long runs were always at the airport.

Hi!

This is my first post and i have some questions:

Facing the release of GTA IV i 100%ed Vice City the fourth time. I fooled around with some car stats (handling.cfg) and i have beaten Insane Jump Rotation/Distance/Height.
Does this count in the record book? If not, have you considered making a "tweaked game" section?

Nope... one of the reasons we excluded PC records a long time ago... I have a good idea of what is possible and not with an untweeked game....

Would probably make a cool video though-- I would not hide the fact that the game is "tweeked" though-- the "stunting community" frowns upon modded games.

I see.

Will there be a GTA IV Record Book? I'll get this for XBOX 360, maybe i can do a record there.

There probably will be, there has been a record book for every game so far, and a IV record book should be popular, once it comes out, someone can find out all game stats to start one.

There probably will be, there has been a record book for every game so far, and a IV record book should be popular, once it comes out, someone can find out all game stats to start one.

I hope not for a good long while after it comes out--- the SA one was rushed-- most people were not done with the game and I felt rushed to complete it (I had a reputation to maintain)-- either way... I won't be rushing through IV--

IMO it should wait for 5 or 6 months after the game comes out.

Rockstar are going to have some sort of official record book for GTA:IV. They're starting up a website called the "Social Club" that will track everyone's scores and records.

Spuds is right about the record book though, I didn't compete in the Vice City record book here until a few months after I got the game. Until then I was just enjoying the game, completing the storyline, getting 100%, etc. The only reason I found this forum was because I was curious to know how my stats compared with other peoples, so Googling for Vice City stats I came across the first VC record book here and liked the idea so began to deliberately improve my numbers.

When San Andreas came out, I didn't really get into the whole record book thing, after completing it 100%, I was more into just playing it for the sake of enjoying it, without any deliberate attempt to break anyone else's records.

Back