Vice City's Rarest Cars

• Thread starter CrackHoor
  • 56 comments
the Maibastu Thunder is very rare. only shows up while you're driving the super Cuban Jetmax on land. this is only possible w/ the wheels you get from stealing the Cessna and landing on top of the boat.:lol: :rolleyes:

Oh, how about one of those Taxis (not Cabbies) without the "Taxi sign" on their roof? I have a couple of those, all in good fun. :lol:

Originally posted by Matrixhasu77
No, I meant the Black herse you drive during one of the last few lovefist missions. I dont remember which mission it was though. its been a few weeks since i did it.

It's not a Lovefist mission - it's a Cuban mission, where you disrupt the funeral - Romero's Funeral, I think.

When I did the mission, the guy I had to kill went behind the hearse and then got in it - I had a flash of inspiration and realised that if I got in, he'd get out and I could 'drive-by' him - worked a treat!

Of course, that made all the Haitians rather angry, and since I was already conveniently in a car (i.e. the hearse) I left.

I had to nurse that friggin' thing around on three blown tyres looking for a Pay 'n Spray...

Yes, that's true. today i went on some shooting practice in Sunshine Autos. I got a Barracks OL, Tank, UC Cheetah, and a FBI Rancher.

How do i get the Maibastu Thunder?

i tried that thing with landing the Cessna (Skimmer) on the Jetmax... but nothing happens... ís there some other way?...

i once heard that if you fly a Skimmer into a chop shop you would get some cool car when the garage door opens... could that be the Maibastu?... never could get to do it, i always blow the stupid plane up...:banghead:

I did have the Bulletproof Admiral but when I went to get it I couldn't find it! I checked all my garages and it was gone! I didn't put it in the Hyman Condo garage either. I'm positive I put it in the Vercetti Estate garage. :( I'm not restrating either. I've already restarted about 5 times and this time I'm getting 100%

There is no Maibatsu Thunder in the game at all. :lol:

And on a side note - here is a list of all the special cars you can get in Vice City.

Allright dude ..The maibatsu thunder is a myth ..I dunno who told you about but they're pulling your leg..

When you fly a chopper into the garage it comes out with a set of wheels attached to it ..They don't actually do anything..(Just a weird glitch)
The sparrow helicopter and the pay & spray at the car show room is the easiest place to to do it ..

Never actually tried it with a plane ..Im guessing here but say you do get it into the garage at the showroom how do you get back up the ramps to street level.?.surely the wingspan will stop you from doing this ..
And as far as i can tell the other pay & sprays are too narrow for a plane to fit inside..:odd:

Has anyone got a screen shot of a skimmer with wheels ..? i would love to see if anyone has pulled it off ;)

Originally posted by pedrodaman
Allright dude ..The maibatsu thunder is a myth ..I dunno who told you about but they're pulling your leg..

When you fly a chopper into the garage it comes out with a set of wheels attached to it ..They don't actually do anything..(Just a weird glitch)
The sparrow helicopter and the pay & spray at the car show room is the easiest place to to do it ..

Never actually tried it with a plane ..Im guessing here but say you do get it into the garage at the showroom how do you get back up the ramps to street level.?.surely the wingspan will stop you from doing this ..
And as far as i can tell the other pay & sprays are too narrow for a plane to fit inside..:odd:

Has anyone got a screen shot of a skimmer with wheels ..? i would love to see if anyone has pulled it off ;)
It'd be near impossible to get a Skimmer in. You'd need to fly right into the Pay n Spray.

By the way - I've got a Sea Sparrow into the Little Haiti Pay n Spray (the one right next door to Ryton Aid).

yeah all of them are cool, but i heard that when you race the other cars 4 the sunshine autos missions, that the cars are fireproof and i cant get them! but i do agree, they all are really cool!

Theres a Hummer in the pr0n Studio you'll really have to look around for it.

[hint] its in the back of the studio where those back gates are. [/hint] ;)

Oh and another place....

Go to Phil's Place to the North of Little Haiti and go into his big garage and you will find a Hummer siting right there in front of you.
;)

(it only appears sometimes!)

Love Fist?
I beat those missions and now the limo sits right outside the building i had to walk in to do the missions. Just like that Zerbra taxi does after you complete the taxi missions.....

Originally posted by MattW74656
Love Fist?
I beat those missions and now the limo sits right outside the building i had to walk in to do the missions. Just like that Zerbra taxi does after you complete the taxi missions.....
You mean the VRock building. That's odd, it's not there for me. :odd:

May be it only comes at a certain time.... or maybe after you beat the game.....
Ok I just looked in my game it's there at 17:30 it may be there before that or after that, but thats the time when i got to the VRock building and its there..... very strange.....
When i first got that particular car i thought it was rare too so i stuffed it into my garage..... but after i found it spawned right outside after u completed the missions.... well.....
Sigh I don't get it ether..... just a very strange..... :odd:
I put in pic.... not like it will prove me right.... for all u know i could of just drove it there..... , but it's more there just to double check i have the right building......

Attachments

• gta-vc.jpg
    gta-vc.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 40
First I pushed the Print Screen key located to the right of the F12 key. Then I go into paint or a simular picture program and press control and V (or you could just go edit and paste) then the picture is pasted into the paint program. All I have to do then is just save it as a jpeg (saving it as bmp eats fairly much more memory).

this is the way i got the bulletproof sabre turbo i parked 2 or 3 tanks on the bridge so when that dick drives over the bridge he gets stuck no where to go so i snipered him through the window and got the sabre turbo.
You forget the black voodoo, gold stretch, black pony and pink and black bobcat.

Back