So I made this video in hopes that someone from PD will notice it and fix this for once...I hope we can keep it alive and in front pages so its easier to notice it...
Anyways here it is:
I think it's not lack of resources because on McLaren 650S GT3 backfires work perfectly in 4K...if you look closely youl see bits of fires only in 4K and on R18 they look like they're appearing from bottom of the car
So I made this video in hopes that someone from PD will notice it and fix this for once...I hope we can keep it alive and in front pages so its easier to notice it...
Anyways here it is:
In reality though it bugs me that they never bothered to fix the backfire sounds of the Gr.1 cars, especially when a diesel engine is NOT supposed to backfire like that.
But yeah it's pretty weird that PD never bothered to notica that no backfires occured in 4K mode..