Video of the McLaren in action 35mb

I dled it. The driver of the McLaren isn't a very good driver, and that car has not been tuned at all. It looks a little tall compared to its width, but I guess that nothing can be perfect...

Originally posted by Spin Doctor
Seriously, if this game is going to be realistic and top notch, they should make the cars sound different from each another. Sounds all the same. Im piss about this, their sound are always weak, dont they realize that?
You shouldn't be too worried about it, this game was just to hold fans over until GT4. There have been numerous pics of people setting up microphones next to cars mufflers to record the sound. I believe it will be fixed by the time GT4 comes out.

Originally posted by Spin Doctor
Seriously, if this game is going to be realistic and top notch, they should make the cars sound different from each another. Sounds all the same. Im piss about this, their sound are always weak, dont they realize that?

You've got it wrong I'm afraid. I haven't seen the said video, but I have the actual game and the car sounds are far, far better than in GT3. Especially the Elise 190, Takata NS-X and Spoon S2000. There's still room for improvement, but signs are very good for GT4 :)

Greetings people, I am new here.

LM,

I would like to say thank you for mirroring the movie as there are over 100 connection (peak around 200 connection) consistently on my server for the movies, do a simple math and you will know how much bandwidth one can get from its 5Mbps total HTTP bandwidth.

I created the videos because someone asked me to show the car (McLaren) in action and zoomed in during replay to show the details. I am not showing my (novice or zero) racing skill.

So take them as they are and please don't blame me for not making your loved car performs.

Originally posted by SunsetSkyline
Mr. maskrider, is it possible that you could make a video driving around the Grand Canyon track?

Mr ? Yeah, I am a male. :)
(edit: I am not trying to say anything with the above line, simply because I was rarely called Mr. ..., so please don't misunderstand)

May be I can change the view of the auto run replay to driving view and take a video.

My rally skill is even worse than I am with street or track.

tiptopcream,

I have only uploaded part 1 and part 3, part 2 was not uploaded yet as I want to spread the load, I may move the files to the other more limited (in terms of # of connections) to save bandwidth.

There is a short (around 1min) part of the ending video that shows the HK track (looks like mixed FMV and real play) and one more track.

9.43Mbytes, 4:3 full NTSC

http://htfriends.net/movies/gt4p-ending-part-2.wmv

Thanks to maskrider for uploading/sharing the vid.
Took me 5 mins to d/l at aboot 110k/s (1Meg connection, hehe) off the original link...

Something I'd like to point out is that there seems to be some sort of new ABS system in place as the brake power oscillates under hard braking, or perhaps that was just the driver??

Gorgeous car tho, and it is a shame that it sounds like the TS020, just like the Esprits did in GT3 with a racing zorst.

You didn't know there was a GT4 are alrleady??? What do you mean? This isn't GT4 it's GT4P, an extremey cut down version of GT4, it's more of a demo.

woops i meant a gt4 area.
i hinted of 1 being made in a thread i think was called
" thing most likely to happen in GTP"

Thanks heaps for the great vids Maskrider.

Can anyone else make some McLaren vids though? Maskrider's vids play VERY jerkily on my computer :(

Originally posted by WRXLENT
Thanks heaps for the great vids Maskrider.

Can anyone else make some McLaren vids though? Maskrider's vids play VERY jerkily on my computer :(

Well, I can understand the problem, the movies do need a decent PC to play as they are 16:9 full NTSC WMV9 files.

May be smaller ones (still wide screen WMV9) later on.

A summary of the stuffs

Shots and images

Directory of shots and images

Some movies (Mirror provided by courtesy of Bruno Abreu)

Opening (25.4MB)

My server
Opening

Mirror
Opening

McLaren in action part 1, 2 and 3 (35.7MB, 27.3MB, 28.9MB)

My server
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 1 (small res, 428x240)
Part 2 (small res, 428x240)
Part 3 (small res, 428x240)

Mirror
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Ending movie part 1 & 2 (58.2MB & 9.43MB)

My server
Part 1
Part 2

Mirror
Part 1
Part 2

A small section of Grand Canyon showing the animation of spectator (11.1MB)
Grand Canyon section

Driving in NY with Skyline GTR (1 loop)

Play (32.3MB)
New York Play

Replay (33MB)
New York Replay

FireBball972
could you have someone mirror the smaller resolution files? The original links are dead and the big ones are killing my 56K

thanks

Oops ! Sorry, I have recently deleted all of them (and also on my hard disk) since I think they are no longer needed.

Back