Video Requests

I found this awesome F40 video replay!! It's long - pro mode, G25 , all aids off and ABS to
high quality option version - doesn't work with tags.... add the &fmt=18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHuIuuFZJVw&fmt=18

Absolutely stunning!

That is easily one of the best quality Youtube videos I have ever seen. Great driving as well. 👍

THe first post has been updated.

Keep 'em comin' guys.

There are still quite a few requests in the first post just waiting to be answered.

;)

BMW M3 Video request

Okay, I've been trying to do in GT5P what this guy here does in Top Gear (don't know his name cuz I couldn't see the series here in the states).

BMW M3 Video request

Okay, I've been trying to do in GT5P what this guy here does in Top Gear (don't know his name cuz I couldn't see the series here in the states).

Actually, that's not Top Gear, it's Fifth Gear, and that's Tiff Needel. Very good driver, Tiff.

;)

is there a thread which explains how to capture these replays and upload them to the web? I've had a look but cant find anything.

is there a thread which explains how to capture these replays and upload them to the web? I've had a look but cant find anything.

You either need a video capture card on your PC/Mac. Or, you can use some sort of digital video camera to record your television and then go to Youtube where they will show you how to get your video up.

;)

what is the deal with youtube..sorry to take everything off topic..

but i went through all 7 pages and when i click the play button , it says "video is no longer available"

any clues guys and gals?

I don't know where to post this video so I'll post it here:)

The Gran Turismo Online Experience

Sorry for the bad quality (And maybe music:ill:)

Hope you like it:tup:

You either need a video capture card on your PC/Mac. Or, you can use some sort of digital video camera to record your television and then go to Youtube where they will show you how to get your video up.

;)

15-144-005-04.jpg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815144005

$70 (you can find them for less)

You can also use a USB version.

As for software, most cards come with some basic suite. There is a tutorial on You Tube using one of Pinnacle's Dazzle products. For best picture quality use S-video, you can't quite capture via component yet.

Been capturing for years, use a Media Center PC and ATI All In Wonder cards before that, got any questions let me know.

Some "emulators" allow you to capture whatever your playing, but I am sure you can't talk about that here - ;)

Attachments

• 15-144-005-04.jpg
    15-144-005-04.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 14
Nice video. Yep, online is chaos.

Online is World War 3!:crazy:

Thats sort of a myth. Before i played GT5P i saw videos and read about how Online was totally crap. But when i started to play online myself I found it very entertaining. Not at all as bad as people said. They took the worst part of the Online Experience and enlarged it so I thought that was the whole experience.

Thats sort of a myth. Before i played GT5P i saw videos and read about how Online was totally crap. But when i started to play online myself I found it very entertaining. Not at all as bad as people said. They took the worst part of the Online Experience and enlarged it so I thought that was the whole experience.

I like online too! But when you get behind in the pack, poeple are crazy... (Sometimes)

Hello,

I'm new to the site here. Maybe it's asked before but is there some more HD content? I have all the clips of the official site already, but does somebody have saved a replay? Is it possible to upload a replay in HD?

In about 6 weeks I hope my Playstation will arive..but i can't wait! It's so amazing!

Many thanks in advance!

Reg,

Richy

hey everybody, i have a particular request for anyone with a G25. can you make a video in which your shifting is not perfect and lightning quick? i have been trying to study the dynamics of the clutch, but everyone slams off shifts so fast that i cant tell what is going on.

try driving like a person that is not skilled in rev-matched downshifts, or quick throws that do not allow the revs to fall between clutch cycles. i want to see how the G25 effects the precision in a negative way. (ie: in GT4 shifting automatically rev matched at a superhuman rate)

lets see some shakey shifting so i can see the lower limits of performance in GT5 :)

You mean like this?

It was shot shortly after the Japanese Prologue came out (i.e. pre Spec II update). I'm not quite sure if they have tweaked the clutch pedal over the updates.

This may be bit of an odd request, but would someone with a wheel be able to post a video of an untuned Ford GT or Ferrari F40....like a video where i can see the actual person driving as well as the screen? I'm having such difficulty learning how to drive with a high powered RWD car with a wheel, and I want to see how some experienced drivers can handle a stock car...basically the settings that are in time trial mode (stock car, s2 tires, no TCS, pro settings please). If i get sideways even the SLIGHTEST, I cannot correct it without spinning out. I'm using a DFGT.

This may be bit of an odd request, but would someone with a wheel be able to post a video of an untuned Ford GT or Ferrari F40....like a video where i can see the actual person driving as well as the screen? I'm having such difficulty learning how to drive with a high powered RWD car with a wheel, and I want to see how some experienced drivers can handle a stock car...basically the settings that are in time trial mode (stock car, s2 tires, no TCS, pro settings please). If i get sideways even the SLIGHTEST, I cannot correct it without spinning out. I'm using a DFGT.

I can't give you a video, but until someone can practice with a lower powered car so you get a feel for when the car is letting go and so on and you can learn to correct.
I don't use a wheel but thanks to practice i can slide out the rear on almost any car and happily slide around without breaking sweat.

So until you get to see the vid you desire, practice makes perfect.

I can't give you a video, but until someone can practice with a lower powered car so you get a feel for when the car is letting go and so on and you can learn to correct.
I don't use a wheel but thanks to practice i can slide out the rear on almost any car and happily slide around without breaking sweat.

So until you get to see the vid you desire, practice makes perfect.

Yeah I'm slowly getting there haha, it's just frustrating. I don't seem to have a problem with the controller at all, but I bought the wheel to enhance my racing experience, and hopefully one day, be better with the wheel than the controller, but until then, yes practice is going to have to suffice. Thanks for the tip.

Back