Video Requests

S2 tyres on a ford gt is kinda pushing it a bit. That car has legendary torque and 500-ish horses under the hood. That and standard tyres is not a winning combination. Couple that with full bouncy suspension and 5-5 brake balance and you're going to be fighting to keep it on the track even under mild acceleration. Going ridiculously slow around a racetrack is how how these cars are best enjoyed :sly:

Does any one have footage for These Events, B3, A3, S3, and S8. Please show me how to get gold on these laps. I seems impossible for me. Either the replay, cockpit, or outside veiw would b fine.

Does any one have footage for These Events, B3, A3, S3, and S8. Please show me how to get gold on these laps. I seems impossible for me. Either the replay, cockpit, or outside veiw would b fine.

You should search youtube for these, they will probably have them...

I'd love to see (and hear) a Nissan Skyline Sedan 350 from the cockpit view to compare to a real life G35. Thanks in advance!

I just happened to have uploaded one.

---edit---

epic fail for me. Just noticed it was the cockpit view that was wanted. NVM!

uh....sorry but that was horrible video....^
bad quality, wall riding and you stay on gear 6 all the time which we can't hear any "improved" sound.

bad quality, wall riding and you stay on gear 6 all the time which we can't hear any "improved" sound.

Yeah sorry the quality part is the camera. I can always make a video of a slower car. Its just that I tuned the car to 697 HP.

A bit harsh... at least he's uploaded a recent video.

Thanks for the video Nick.

Its good but you need to have a stand for the camera. I just take a small table near the recliner(I made it) and stack 20-ish PS2 and PS3 cases. Set the camera to the darkest setting and zoom into the HDTV screen. I'd be making better videos but the limits of the camera keeps me from doing it. I have a three minute limit per a video at 320x240 and in the 640x480 resolution I'm limited to half a minute of recording.:crazy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7UpyDkz-nY

try this one my hot lap on Eiger in the V6 tuned Clio, view the HD version for excellent quality. This is a real pleasure to drive after the update...

Hope the clan plug is ok at the start of the vid. Not intended just how the video is however if any of the GT mods dont like it please remove and I will upload less clan plug.. :)

FOB_Alsithi

hi to everybody :),
I have realized a video with the Blitz Dunlop ER34 (great car!!)
2 turns of competition to suzuka, have used tyres C3 and modified some the gear, the rest default.
I hope that the video is you pleasant and I will look for' to improve with the next ones (the audio... not and' good)

you make click on it visualizes in high quality.'
link youtube:

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=O4XZhYt1KgU

Buona visione Ciao!!!👍

(sorry for my english......:nervous:)

hi to everybody :),
I have realized a video with the Blitz Dunlop ER34 (great car!!)
2 turns of competition to suzuka, have used tyres C3 and modified some the gear, the rest default.
I hope that the video is you pleasant and I will look for' to improve with the next ones (the audio... not and' good)

you make click on it visualizes in high quality.'
link youtube:

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=O4XZhYt1KgU

Buona visione Ciao!!!👍

(sorry for my english......:nervous:)
Nice vid!

Hang out on gtplanet and your english will improve, I've actually learned much of my english at these forums! :dopey:

Hey Guys,

i hope this is the right place for may selfmade vid.

i made a vid in the last days, about me, and my NSX-R turn @ Suzuka.

You can see - ME, in my kind of hardest work +fg+, and a bit of the cockpit!

What do u think about it? btw, my fastest time in this 3 rounds, was a 2:17:1xx

Last edited:
I am requesting good quality videos of Gran Turismo 5 Prologue *latest version* With Sounds. I am trying to make a video, but all I have is a PICTURE Camera that can only take 3 minutes of captured video, but the quality sucks. I would like to download some of cool replays, some GT5P logos, PD logos *from intro and outtro* and racing, drift, time trial, what ever footage you can capture. I do not want any music, only sound and video, no sound is good as well, because I want to make a music video.
I know some of you guys/gals do have a recording devices that take good quality clips. I would like for you to send it to me. PM me for email etc. :) thanks

This is my lil taste with normal Windows Editor and my cam corder. I would like to see high quality stuff in my next movie :)

All help is appreciated, I edit, put cool trance music and will post movie/s on youtube with and mention and give props on who send the clips :) thanks in advance.

By the way, any recommended free MOVIE MAKERS? I have VISTA.

Last edited:
Back