Viper and Mopar Muscle Club (VMMC)

  • Thread starter Thread starter DessViperV-10
  • 5,070 comments
  • 144,079 views
you can get a car for very cheap,and sometimes drive without a lisense :lol:
 
I already have a license but I would need money to buy a car. Plus I would need money for insurance.
 
Ok. I dont got any homework. I got the week off of school. :D
 
Mopar of the week,is the plymouth gtx,gather pics people....
 
lol,pic of week sounds weird,lets just post pics of mopars!!
 
dropped ram :D
 

Attachments

  • dropped ram.jpg
    dropped ram.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 70
Oh, we dont have that for another month :(.

I have plenty of Mopar pics. Gotta love those old ads as well :D...
 
Viper ACR. Look what he is up against :lol:. Looks like a Ford Taurus :lol:...
 

Attachments

  • acr9.jpg
    acr9.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 56
Viper GTS-R GT2. This is the one my uncle has. He has done a few things to it under the hood. One night we were going home and at the stoplight ahead there were two street racer guys or whatever. An Eclipse and a Celica, both revving their engines (intimidation contest I guess, alot of those over here). We pull up next to him and my uncle revs TWICE. They shut up imidiately :lol:...
 

Attachments

  • gt2.jpg
    gt2.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 54
DESSVIPERV10 do u mind if i become a member of VIPER AND MOPAR MUSCLE CLUB?
 
:) needs a little work
 

Attachments

  • viper srt-10 coupe.jpg
    viper srt-10 coupe.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 35
Back