Viper and Mopar Muscle Club (VMMC)

  • Thread starter Thread starter DessViperV-10
  • 5,070 comments
  • 144,077 views
Originally posted by StevieMo
I've got mine to 150 but then I started to feel sorry for her. I usually take it pretty easy.

Holy crap!
My 81 Dodge truck wouldnt go over 90 unless you were going downhill with the wind.
 
my friend has durango sport,92 i think,318,beat all the full size trucks back then in a trailor drag-race
 
My favorite is a Dodge Hemi Dart, or a Charger, maybe the Challenger.

The SRT4 went on sale at the begining of Feb. I preordered it and picked it up at the dealer...
 
mines the Charger/Challenger r/t either one.

as long as they had a 440 Hemi six-pack in them,526 Horsepower!!!
 
What did you do to this club Dess? I never thought I'd see the day this was no longer the Viper Club.
 
Its all good bro,i just wanted all of dodge's,and plymouth's to be included too...
 
Right click here and select "save target as.." to download a great Viper GTS video,it has modds,and runs a 1/4th mile of 9.83 secs...
 
Downloading now (5kb/second :rolleyes: ), cant wait to watch it :D...

[EDIT] Just watched it:D. Gotta love it!!!! You should hear my uncle's Viper, will try to get a good MPEG to post sometime...
 
The sound of a high revving engine blasting down the track always makes my day :D. Makes my heart rush :trouble:...
 
Changed it,due to,my love of mopar muscle cars,and my love for vipers...
 
ill show you a picture of my dart when i borrow my friends camera.
 
Back