Taurine Messages 1,785 Nov 10, 2005 #31 VIPERGTSR01 Mistaking us for .........New Zealanders , you should be! Click to expand... The DVD that clip came from, High Octane 2 is roughly 4 years old. I dunno why suddenly this clip has surfaced - it's everywhere..
VIPERGTSR01 Mistaking us for .........New Zealanders , you should be! Click to expand... The DVD that clip came from, High Octane 2 is roughly 4 years old. I dunno why suddenly this clip has surfaced - it's everywhere..
Jay    Premium Messages 20,145 Australia Messages VIPERGTS01 Nov 10, 2005 #32 Taurine The DVD that clip came from, High Octane 2 is roughly 4 years old. I dunno why suddenly this clip has surfaced - it's everywhere.. Click to expand... I knew that would attract you That clip resufaces every so often abit like trends.
Taurine The DVD that clip came from, High Octane 2 is roughly 4 years old. I dunno why suddenly this clip has surfaced - it's everywhere.. Click to expand... I knew that would attract you That clip resufaces every so often abit like trends.
Taurine Messages 1,785 Nov 10, 2005 #33 The only reason Ketzel sounds Australian was because he moved there as a kid and gained the accent. Poor guy
The only reason Ketzel sounds Australian was because he moved there as a kid and gained the accent. Poor guy
Jay    Premium Messages 20,145 Australia Messages VIPERGTS01 Nov 10, 2005 #34 Taurine The only reason Ketzel sounds Australian was because he moved there as a kid and gained the accent. Poor guy Click to expand... Australian? Haha dont think so... excuses . Poor guy indeed.
Taurine The only reason Ketzel sounds Australian was because he moved there as a kid and gained the accent. Poor guy Click to expand... Australian? Haha dont think so... excuses . Poor guy indeed.
DeLoreanBrown Messages 1,151 Nov 11, 2005 #35 MonkeyBo**ocks! those brakes are'nt locked ! slike the ferrar & cam ain't paid !
DeLoreanBrown Messages 1,151 Nov 11, 2005 #37 I only meant to say i can't wait for the movie to come out ... this is very like the stig dead thread , the video in question does'nt tell the total story . No need to take it on the high side...
I only meant to say i can't wait for the movie to come out ... this is very like the stig dead thread , the video in question does'nt tell the total story . No need to take it on the high side...
Taurine Messages 1,785 Nov 12, 2005 #38 That is exactly how it is on the DVD... I think that scene and the banana bit is the end of the movie.. The dvd (High Octane 4) was released late 2003 - 2004ish (maybe?)...
That is exactly how it is on the DVD... I think that scene and the banana bit is the end of the movie.. The dvd (High Octane 4) was released late 2003 - 2004ish (maybe?)...