Cap'n Jack
Premium
- 10,419

- South of the South
- GoldMineGutted
Bloody hell. What a shocking start. Lowndes is a...you know what I mean.
I sure will. I "fell in love" with these races last year, and I had to wait all year for them to come around again. But they're here now and I'm counting the days till Thursday!SchrodesGood to hear Gordonfan24. Keep us informed with which races you see.
Gordonfan24Hey, good news for V8 Supercar fans here in the US...Speed starts a line-up of an 8 race coverage schedule this Thursday at 12:00PM (not sure of time zone...) 👍
Here are the ones that they haven't shown yet. I forget what the first two were, cause I missed them.millencolinwhat races are they going to be showing? hopefully winton, that was a cracker
Of course you need a good driver to complement a good car, but what they have done is get the first few top finishers in the BTCC, ETCC, DTM and V8SC and call them the best touring car drivers in the world. And what of the Skaifes and Lowndes' who have suffered from reiability issues and bad luck who drive as quick and as consistently as any of the others but didn't finish in the top five in their championship. Did Autosport take into account the drivers who drive 5hitboxes and week by week have to take a car by the scruff of it's neck just to get it around the track. I believe the SBR cars were so good this year that Ambrose didn't have to put in as much effort or use as much of his talent as some of the other drivers who's top performances are shadowed by a poor car.Dude, its not about who had the better car at all. Its just obvious that a team will be matched up by a similaly successful/skilled driver. Your not gonna be the boss of the number 1 team and employ the number 6th driver.