Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Archive

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 13,819 comments
  • 784,858 views

Holden or Ford

  • Holden

    Votes: 209 36.2%
  • Ford

    Votes: 175 30.3%
  • Ford and Holden

    Votes: 64 11.1%
  • Nismo

    Votes: 74 12.8%
  • Erebus

    Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

    Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

    Votes: 43 7.4%

  • Total voters
    578
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know trap speeds. If Scottie is faster he can hold off whincup.
 
Obvious jump-start is obvious.

Obvious jump-start is not penalised.

Prisonermonkeys turns the television off.

In fairness, the TV cameras seemed to suggest otherwise..
 
We're only 13 laps into this race and I have a really bad feeling already about the finish. :indiff:
 
Moffat is doing well. Can't compare his speed to Whincup. He's up on Pecat so his NISSAN isn't slow.
 
Whincup annoyingly fast as per usual. Scotty and Winterbottom have a big margin over Gis in third 👍
 
3 ad-breaks in 30 mins

weak
 
We're only 13 laps into this race and I have a really bad feeling already about the finish. :indiff:

As long as Moffat can finish in top 10 i say that's good for NISSAN. I'm not even thinking about Erebus today. Whatever.

Well see how Alex Buncombe does now.
Also when Dumbrell jumps in, see if he can catch Premat. If he does, then I'll be worried.
 
3 ad-breaks in 30 mins

weak

Again, did we really expect anything else? :lol: Can't wait for Seven to ruin the 12hr coverage too. :/
 
3 ad-breaks in 30 mins

weak

Yeah, Superview s good. No ad breaks. Noonan takes over. He's just a great commentator and gets second rate billing.
 
That's one thing that could play into HRT's hands today with #2 out, won't have to worry about double stacking the cars.
 
Larko having a fiddle with T8's wheel nuts and gets told off by Mark Dutton :lol:
 
I love Pitlane Whiteboard. :lol:
 
R.Kelly haha.
He just did a 2'07"
 
Great stop by HRT didn't really lose that much time changing the steering wheel. Hopefully that solves their problem.
 
Premat in the 33, FPR with a slow stop and the lolvo is way ahead of the 5 👍
 
Shane won't be out of this with a web up Owens bum.
 
Premat just needs to be consistent and not stack it, McLaughlin is a rocket in that car so if it remains up the pointy end... 👍
 
Changing the steering wheel didn't help, still no data on the dash for #22. Bugger. :grumpy:
 
In fairness, the TV cameras seemed to suggest otherwise..
I remember Pastor Maldonado got a penalty at Spa a few years ago for a perfect start, the logic being that he had to react before the lights went out to make the getaway. I saw the same thing here.
 
Noooooooio safety car! Noooooooooo
 
Youlden beaches the Lockwood car in the Chase, safety car deployed. Pre-emptive restart comment: go away Dumbrell.
 
I was just wondering how long we would be waiting for the first safety car.
 
Big shame for Youlden but better it happened now then at lap #127.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back