Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Archive

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 13,819 comments
  • 784,859 views

Holden or Ford

  • Holden

    Votes: 209 36.2%
  • Ford

    Votes: 175 30.3%
  • Ford and Holden

    Votes: 64 11.1%
  • Nismo

    Votes: 74 12.8%
  • Erebus

    Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

    Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

    Votes: 43 7.4%

  • Total voters
    578
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man that was a close call for Winterbottom. :scared: Still got the job done, faster than McLaughlin, just.
 
Van gis or Coulthard will get it, track is gripping up.
 
great lap by the Giz. Gonna be tough for Coulthard to beat
 
Murphy said Fab needs to go 1sec quicker to make it special. Bump that! If he can beat Giz, it will be special!!!
 
Murphy said Fab needs to go 1sec quicker to make it special. Bump that! If he can beat Giz, it will be special!!!
Down on first two sectors...P5.
 
Yeah. Saw that. Oh well. I think the top 3 will skate away from the field. If it rains, Giz wins.
 
Going off of practice and qualifying I think Coulthard, Frosty, SVG, Bright and maybe McLaughlin will be the guys to beat tomorrow. They seem to be that much more quicker than the rest of the field.
If it rains, Giz wins.

Yep. Giz will win by as much as he wants if it rains, no one will be able to touch him.
 
Everyone thinks he's on edge, but he's not – he's got control and he knows what he's doing... It was wild always is watching Shane," Webb
 
Three Kiwis in the top five 👍

Would've much preferred a McL-SVG front row, but can't be too picky!
 
Would love to watch this! But alas, no Sky. Used to be a tradition :/
 

Sorry, people. This quote is the quote of the Century for me. A Kiwi held the fastet lap record. Now, another Kiwi holds the record. We all know Cheeseburger is for real. I just have no words to add to Webb's quote. He said everything about Giz anyone would ever need to know about him. I'm done.
 
This isn't really v8 supercars but Renne Gracie is joining the Fujitsu v8 supercar race series next year a big step up from Porsche support series. She finished 12th today after starting 20th. I think she can go far and hopefully race in the v8 supercars.
 
Brilliant start by McLaughlin! 👍
 
Awesome start from McLaughlin.
 
Enormous jump start, good work Jamie :lol:
 
Thank the heavens for superview. The top 3 are gone!
 
I think whincip went for no downforce in rear. He's moving.
 
I hope Premat can repeat the pace he showed at Sandown, the field is so tight this year that I think it'll come down to how well (or otherwise) the co-drivers run today - I really really really want to see the #33 on the podium, if not the top step.

Whincup's start deemed legal. lolwut.
 
Nissan's are struggling on the straights.
 
They always have.
 
Really encouraged by Courtney's pace, better race car than it was a qualifying car but the problems with the dash is concerning. Percat up to 7th. 👍
 
Whincup almost had a massive one across the top. Those tyres must be getting absolutely roasted!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back