Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Archive

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 13,819 comments
  • 784,233 views

Holden or Ford

  • Holden

    Votes: 209 36.2%
  • Ford

    Votes: 175 30.3%
  • Ford and Holden

    Votes: 64 11.1%
  • Nismo

    Votes: 74 12.8%
  • Erebus

    Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

    Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

    Votes: 43 7.4%

  • Total voters
    578
Status
Not open for further replies.
“I love my new colours – the magenta is striking and feminine and I don’t think many people will have trouble picking my car out on the track.”

*face palm* really??? She must think it's high tea out there. She might as well drive with goggles and a scarf around her neck with her own comment.

http://m.speedcafe.com/2015/02/15/renee-gracie-reveals-bold-dunlop-series-livery/
gracie-1-e1423958572598.png


gracie-2-e1423958614132.png


gracie-3-e1423958677796.png
 
I didn't mind that livery on the 911.

Yeah I though it worked well on the 911 he co drove at the 12 hour. Doesn't look nearly as good on the Falcon though.
 
Last edited:
cameron-waters-e1424132828331.png


Looks speedy. Gold wheels and yellow lights. 👍

Indeed, saw this on Speedcafe but the top bit got me:

upload_2015-2-17_1-15-31.png


Such a rule even existed? :lol:
 
I think it might be a legacy rule from back when the development series cars could compete in the endurance races.
 
The numbers should be "#D". The D being half the size of the number. Much smaller than these. :D
670x377Image.jpg
 
Its 2 weeks away :D
 
And the way the studio switched cameras when they thought it was over. One of the best finishes ever.
 
Oh for sure. Had Reynolds taken that dive, it would have been an FPR three-peat.
 
Wish they would show those races in the V8 live stream. (which we still don't have pricing for this year.....yet again they are waiting until the last minute)
 
You figure at any time, the TCM races should be broadcast in their entirety.
 
Looks colourful. :dopey:

Edit: Any word on when Todd's and Moffat's liveries will be unveiled?
 
Seems like an awkward time to be launching a car, unless it's being broadcast on a commercial network.
 
Or its going to look so hideous by the time news crews edit it it will be after 9pm thus not giving children nightmares this evening
 
Yeah, you'd think that they would try something new, given the reaction to Caruso's liverym
 
OMG! Rick Kelly has a normal hair cut! No more mutton chops! Hallelujah!
 
If it faded from white in the front to black or vice versa, I would have said ok I'll let that one pass.

Nah, scratch that. GoPro or Motul or fly the Nissan colors for next year please.

DJR Team Penske will have an official unveil at its Stapylton workshop tomorrow
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back