Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

Votes: 43 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think they would update the 3D models of the cars when they show the starting grid, even people that make mods for PC racing games in their spare time can model the cars better than that.

Live stream is having issues. :irked:

Holdsworth's car is one of my favourites to look at on track, very simple but effective livery. BJR cars are pretty nice to look at too.

Holdsworth's car is one of my favourites to look at on track, very simple but effective livery. BJR cars are pretty nice to look at too.
Yeah, one of the best liveries in the field. Great stuff.

Edit: Erebus not having a great start to the season.

Such a shame for Walsh after that 8th place yesterday.

Aww Holdsworth. ):

Last edited:
As long as he finishes every race. That's all that matters. It's a Damn shame, but he has to cross the line for points.

As long as he finishes every race. That's all that matters. It's a Damn shame, but he has to cross the line for points.

Yeah, but I feel as gutted as him (not exactly but close). I mean what more does he have to do, he drives the thing up to the front plenty and it's the team and the car that let him down. It's a damn shame as you put it.

Seems plenty long enough for me. :lol: SVG looks speedy. :nervous:

It's takes like 6 laps to set someone up. And no one is budging. Makes me nervous that DJRTP chose a two stop. Hey, if he finishes in top 15, that's good for the weekend.

SVG looks speedy. :nervous:
I think that's the problem the series faces right now - some of the most competitive drivers have terrible personalities. The likes of van Gisbergen and Tander make it really easy to dislike them. Sure, McLaughlin, Lowndes and Courtney are likeable, but they're overshadowed by a group of drivers (and a team) who you just want to slap.

Only a matter of time before SVG gets this. No way Courtney can hold on for this long.

Got to say HRT have a very good car, only the strategy is a bit bad due to the safety car reshuffle, was gapping Whincup easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back