Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Archive

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 13,819 comments
  • 784,687 views

Holden or Ford

  • Holden

    Votes: 209 36.2%
  • Ford

    Votes: 175 30.3%
  • Ford and Holden

    Votes: 64 11.1%
  • Nismo

    Votes: 74 12.8%
  • Erebus

    Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

    Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

    Votes: 43 7.4%

  • Total voters
    578
Status
Not open for further replies.
Courtney has some work to do no doubt.

I was entertained that race. Post race interview with Frosty was good as well.

These DVS drivers are having none of it. It seems like they don't care about how big the car is, they still drive it like a Kart.

:lol: How's that? Heimgartner renting Frosty's house. Guess he won't be getting a win any time soon. :sly:
 
I thought it was a good race. It didnt have the most action but had some good racing in the pack

Yeah, miles better than anything we saw in either of the two Saturday races at Symmons Plains. That's for sure.
 
Oh Geez Louise, Scottie...
Some tyre strategy by Tekno 👎
Reynolds needs to hurry up. I'd like an PRA 1/2/3.
Davison and R.Kelly having a good Saturday.
 
Nice to see PRA (nice quiet switch from FPR really) running strong, nice to see Whincup struggling but with no grip and hardly any passing these sprint races were quite bland.
 
Those rinky dink trophies are horrible. And I know those weren't cheap streamers I saw. These are CHAMPIONSHIP rounds. Give them some big behind trophies.

Giz not caring about 10points. He can lose fans by saying that mess. Let alone lose the championship because of that choice.
 
Last edited:
Watching the improved production race. Such a diverse field. R35 to EF Civic hatch, R33 sedan to FG Falcon Ute. Cool stuff.
 
Holdsworth has rolled it in Qualy.

Red Flag. 15mins to go.

And he is out of the car after pretty much getting stuck between the gear lever and the steering wheel. Good to see he's okay.

Not much damage. Just seen the replay and it was very gentle, wouldn't call it a roll, really.

EDIT- Coulthard goes into the gravel and Race Control has a knee-jerk reaction and immediately throw a red flag, even though he got it out.

4 minutes to go...
 
Last edited:
All 5 makes top 10. Should be good.

Edit: Volvo not in the top 10. :indiff:
 
Last edited:
EDIT- Coulthard goes into the gravel and Race Control has a knee-jerk reaction and immediately throw a red flag, even though he got it out.

They didn't even give him a fair chance to get it out of the gravel before throwing the red flag. What a load of BS. 👎
 
If Cam Waters is running a clinic like this, I think Reynolds is out of a drive.

Oh... I don't like Chris Pither.
 
If Cam Waters is running a clinic like this, I think Reynolds is out of a drive.

Oh... I don't like Chris Pither.
Cameron Waters may be quick, but he is incredibly dirty. Same goes for Pither.

Hey! That's the Extreme Karting facility in Pimpama! I was there last year and the year before for Race of Stars. Great fun, especially if they (Ingall & Marto) were using the Silverstone Circuit layout. I actually met Russell there in 2013.
 
Last edited:
If Cam Waters is running a clinic like this, I think Reynolds is out of a drive.

He'll be with Mostert for the Endurance races, you can count on it.
 
Cameron Waters may be quick, but he is incredibly dirty. Same goes for Pither.

Hey! That's the Extreme Karting facility in Pimpama! I was there last year and the year before for Race of Stars. Great fun, especially if they (Ingall & Marto) were using the Silverstone Circuit layout. I actually met Russell there in 2013.

True, they both were blocking and way too aggressive. No patience. Le Broq is going to surprise in the Enduros.

He'll be with Mostert for the Endurance races, you can count on it.

Going to be interesting toward the end of the year.
 
Le Broq is going to surprise in the Enduros.

Yeah as long as he keeps out of trouble and keeps the car straight, I think Jack will go a great job in the enduro's.

Macauley Jones too is another guy who's rather impressive. I'd be hesitant to give him a co drive so soon though, needs to get a full Dunlop season under his belt first.
 
PRA 123 Absolutely flying.
 
Whincup into the gravel!
 
Super Black and Pye moving up
 
Van gis is coming through, Soft tyre has much more grip.
 
Scotty is almost as Slow as Wall whats going on?
 
We have to see how long PRA can make them last over Giz.
 
Gotta be something wrong with Mclaughlin's Volvo. He just got passed by Blanchard.

He has a misfire, apparently.
 
These FG X's seem to have a bit of an advantage over the rest of the field.
 
It's like Albert Park, seems to be fast at tracks with all Medium to High speed corners.
 
Aww. The lhr wheel guy was looking at the wheel and not paying attention. C'mon son.
 
The Anti Roll Broke it was going to be loose regardless.
 
There goes Tander. Some good strategies playing out.
 
Walsh in a gravel trap. Safety Car out.
 
Interesting for Chaz. I can't call it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back