Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Archive

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 13,819 comments
  • 784,811 views

Holden or Ford

  • Holden

    Votes: 209 36.2%
  • Ford

    Votes: 175 30.3%
  • Ford and Holden

    Votes: 64 11.1%
  • Nismo

    Votes: 74 12.8%
  • Erebus

    Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

    Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

    Votes: 43 7.4%

  • Total voters
    578
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott Pye, damn. 1.13.009
 
Watching the cars work that bump going into the final complex of corners, wow....
 
Pye in 5th. Wow. McLaughlin in 4th. Nice recovery.
 
I'll take that 5th place. We're in for good racing this weekend.
 
Still believe that Scott Pye Supercars Life episode was one of the best.
 
It really grinds my gears, the way some of these commentators/presenters pronounce 'Mercedes'. :ouch:
I'll see your terrible pronunciation of "Mercedes" and raise you a "Toyota". I was watching a recap of the WEC a while ago, and instead of "Toy-oh-ta", the Amerixan commentator was saying "Tee-oh-der".
 
DVS ,awesome move by Pither.
 
This kid Waters... I don't think Mr MiyagI or Frank Dux is going to help Reynolds keep that seat next year.
 
Bet the Kellys are kicking themselves right now. That's the second promising driver they have let slip through their fingers.
 
I don't think PRA can afford to give Reynolds away, they may pull a Mostert and run him in DJR Penske and finance their second car next year
 
SVG disqualified from qualifying for mis-using warm-up tyres in the session.
 
Bet the Kellys are kicking themselves right now. That's the second promising driver they have let slip through their fingers.

Well, their underhandedness ruined that deal. Remember also, Moffat was quite the more aggressive driver over Reynolds.

I don't think PRA can afford to give Reynolds away, they may pull a Mostert and run him in DJR Penske and finance their second car next year

Sure, he has experience but, Waters is driving a rear aero-impaired Falcon. When he gets in the best car on the grid at Sandown, we'll see how good he is. I think Tim Edwards made his choice. Just like he did in choosing Frosty and Mostert over Davison.

SVG disqualified from qualifying for mis-using warm-up tyres in the session.

Cheeseburger won't miss Tekno when he's gone.
 
So, who do we think will win today?
 
So, who do we think will win today?

I'd be honestly surprised if PRA don't finish 1-2-3. Finishing order? Frosty, Mostert, Reynolds.
 
I'd be honestly surprised if PRA don't finish 1-2-3. Finishing order? Frosty, Mostert, Reynolds.
Sadly, I think that's how it'll go. However, if the Ingall tipping curse continues, Winterbottom might not finish on the podium.

That voice, Rick Kelly. :lol:
 
Great, just as they are getting ready to start the stream stops working. :grumpy:
 
Great, just as they are getting ready to start the stream stops working. :grumpy:
Nothing eventful has happened. Todd Kelly picked up slight damage with contact on Heimgartner, but that was about it.
 
Pye really got held up. He should be running with the top 3.
 
That voice, Rick Kelly. :lol:

One of these days it will break. :lol:

That start from Tander, 15th to 9th pretty much inside of one lap. 👍
 
Im loving this with pitstops.

R.Kelly still hanging on. Looks good

Well, that worked out for Pye.... NOT! :banghead:
 
Last edited:
New drinking game: take a drink every time Greg Rust uses his Let's Go To A Commercial Break voice.
 
This race is in dire need of a safety car...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back