I really hope that doesn't ruin the event. And it better be live streamed FREE as usual.
It's only Practice but, great to see this(top 5):
Paul Morris in the Dunlop Series. He wasn't happy with the fire marshals either.A blue car was on fire today.
Paul Morris in the Dunlop Series. He wasn't happy with the fire marshals either.
Nah, he is out for the weekend due to the damage done to the wiring (electric).Did it make the car go faster ?
It's great when their are some battles. The 2 Porsches had a ripper race too.These Super Production car races are awesome. Little Yaris ahead of the Z.
I love this guy, his personality alone makes him awesome."Well, isn't that motorsports? Everyone ahead of you is cheating and everyone behind you drives like s***" ~ David Reynolds.
![]()
I had the chance to meet him, albeit briefly, last year, and he's no different offscreen, which is always good to see. Hopefully he stays in V8SC, it'll be a massive shame to lose him.I love this guy, his personality alone makes him awesome.
How is that his fault? Mostert tried to pit manouver him coming onto the main straight.Cheeseburger 👎
You must have missed Shane move him out of the way in turn 3 AND turn 6.How is that his fault? Mostert tried to pit manouver him coming onto the main straight.