Frosty got punted off by Lowndes and then hit by another car that bent his steering. He was much further up the order before that.Good for GRM to last the weekend.
Frosty slipping as usual. Bit, not his fault this tome. Just a bad call to start changing things. I fhink Pye being behind Frosty was a bit of trying to keep the piece by not passing him.
I thought Briscoe was unavailable.
To be honest and this is getting off topic but I glad CM lost rights and would like them to lose rights to all FIA license so a proper team can do it. They can keep WRC for dirt but other than that I don't think they do a great job, but that's just me.
XBOX livery for DJR at all 3 PEC events.
Throw another name into the ring for Courtney's Sandown seat; Ryan Briscoe, or even possibly Patrick Long. Two names that could be in contention according to Fox Sports.
There was a Ford and a Holden V8 Supercar in Grid Autosport where they were called "Super Tourers".The last time codmasters used V8 Supercars was in Toca Race Driver 3 why did codemasters abandon everything ? Do they still have the rights to the DTM ?
Funny how I posted this not too long ago and then look what happens with the Forza 6 announcement.I think Microsoft with Forza feature these cars the most outside iRacing, everything else is fan created content for PC sims.
Nice touch by Greg Rust at the end of Inside Supercars.
R.I.P Justin Wilson
Low tension with no Phelps.
Johnson would be a solid choice, plenty of experience and he did a good job with Erebus when they partnered him with Engel a couple of years back.
Baird is out of a seat because he said the price from Erebus wasn't enough.
Johnson has stayed active, lost weight and is ready to go. Would be, should be the first choice.
The die hard DJR fans would go bezerk if Steve Johnson drove for HRT!