Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

Votes: 43 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice all five manufactures in the top ten shootout

👍

Another great performance from McLaughlin, lets just hope that the engine issues Dalhgren had don't bother Scott for race 3. And pleasing to see Slade up there. Top ten shootout should be good. Edit: Percat to start 13th, nice result for him.
I'll call him Scott "🤬 yeah" McLaughlin.

:lol:

Well so far looking good for Nissan

EDIT:

Damn Scott, I was hoping to see him up there with the Nissan...it's okay he can still come back.

Oh well, disappointing for McLaughlin but that's what you get for using too much kerb. Good for Tander though.

Poo, was hoping that Tander would get on the front row. Still 3rd's a lot better than the 15th & 18th he had yesterday. :lol: Great job from Rick Kelly too. 👍

Just saw the new "That's how we roll" ad.

We've got Tander with "I'm not here to make friends - that's how I roll" and Winterbottom with "I make every lap a battle - that's how I roll", among others.

Anyone else think Coulthard's should be "End over end -that's how I roll"?

Im surprised the Volvo is not in there. The name actually means "I roll".

Shattered for Scotty's sake but hey, that's what happens when you're too aggressive. Awesome job by The Giz, Rick and also Sladey. Should be a good race

Cool! We get to see the speed comparison. I cant wait til Albert Park. Just too bad ill miss the Erebus cars at Top Gear Festival next weekend.

Second door off this weekend. Massive impact.
Hope noone was hit by the debris. That's the corner Id usually be spectating on.

At the least, the tyre stayed on the circuit. Usually drivers back off a bit to let the lead driver make the corner. He was doing good. One left. They need 4 cars to compensate for stuff like this as a team.

Yeah, but there's a standing arrangement between the drivers that says whoever is in front about 125m out has right of way. Davison was clearly faster - fast enough that Moffat probably should have backed off a little more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back