Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Sponsors, 550HP Cap, Pro-Am

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • No Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Earn Sponsors, 500-550HP Cap, Pro-Am to Pro-Series

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
If I can get the secret menu to work, I'd be down to livestream with the follow cam.

Also, I think 3 judges should be in place to judge every run... Not reaching out to find judges the day of. There should be 3 people who know, Saturday they need to be up to judge and sunday they need to be up to judge. If one isn't there... then poop, you got 2 judges, or you step in. Fill in judges ruin most comps.

I've totally forgotten about that!!!! That'd be sick, no more hidden mistakes :D

Well Spank. You know I'm down. If I had an opinion I would say just raise the Hp a little would be a start. Not like 700 or 800, but I would say 600. Or run the PP at 600 or 560 or something.

I mean I'm down for pretty much anything. But one other thing I would suggest would be more tracks people know. I would say have some Custom made tracks like the last round we had and some other tracks like Suzuka D1 section (Running the ACTUAL D1 line), Fuji D1 section, and even Tsukuba since D1 hasn't been there in ages. As well as running different lay outs of some tracks. Like Suzuka 2012. They used the first turn instead of the S-turns. Fuji D1 section use to be run in the opposite direction.

And make custom sections on some tracks. Like the back section of Monza that me and you like to run. High speed entry but gets tight and technical. Its also short and sweet like a real D1/FD section. Another example would be the First turn at De Madrid. High speed entry with a long sweeping turn into a tight hairpin.

Again Suzuka as an example the full Suzuka has 2 sections that could be run as D1 sections. The hairpin turn after the D1 section with the fast sweeping right into the slower left hairpin. Anther section would be the Highspeed sweeping right turn enrty into the slower tighter mid speed left hander at the back half of the track. The Daytona Road course first turn has a good entry and is pretty darn difficult to get right. And even the custom sections on Motegi would be good.

As for cars. I would say limit certain cars like last year. Like there can only be 1 or 2 Vette and 4 Supra's. It'll keep everyone from having the same car and everyone won't just jump on the Supra/M3/Corvette bandwagon. At the same time possibly open some of the MR, or RR drivetrains. But in term Super fast cars like the Ford GT, Pagani Zonda's, Mclarens would be banned. But it opens the doors for cars like the RUF CTR Yellow Bird and BTR and RGT (Debating that last one), Honda NSX (Non-race cars/RM's) and the Lotus Espris.

And one thing can be instead of a team championship possibly have a manufacturer championship.

Like: Dodge, Mazda, Nissan, Ford, Subaru, RUF, Lexus. Ya know...

As for judging and scoring I like the way thats currently set up. I don't see anything wrong with it. You have 3 judges you and 2 others. Its fine as it is. And if you guys do figure out a way to change the camera's while spectating it'll defiatly clean up ALOT of things for Qualifying and especially contriversial tandem runs.

Ummm..... jeeze.. I went on like a freaking FD/D1 profesional just now. (Thinking: I defiantly need to cut back on watching D1 and FD so much. O.o.......) If I can think of anything else I'll uhh let ya know. lololol. Again sorry bout the long post. Just trying to help.

picture.php

Last edited:
Well Spank. You know I'm down. If I had an opinion I would say just raise the Hp a little would be a start. Not like 700 or 800, but I would say 600. Or run the PP at 600 or 560 or something.

I mean I'm down for pretty much anything. But one other thing I would suggest would be more tracks people know. I would say have some Custom made tracks like the last round we had and some other tracks like Suzuka D1 section (Running the ACTUAL D1 line), Fuji D1 section, and even Tsukuba since D1 hasn't been there in ages. As well as running different lay outs of some tracks. Like Suzuka 2012. They used the first turn instead of the S-turns. Fuji D1 section use to be run in the opposite direction.

And make custom sections on some tracks. Like the back section of Monza that me and you like to run. High speed entry but gets tight and technical. Its also short and sweet like a real D1/FD section. Another example would be the First turn at De Madrid. High speed entry with a long sweeping turn into a tight hairpin.

Again Suzuka as an example the full Suzuka has 2 sections that could be run as D1 sections. The hairpin turn after the D1 section with the fast sweeping right into the slower left hairpin. Anther section would be the Highspeed sweeping right turn enrty into the slower tighter mid speed left hander at the back half of the track. The Daytona Road course first turn has a good entry and is pretty darn difficult to get right. And even the custom sections on Motegi would be good.

As for cars. I would say limit certain cars like last year. Like there can only be 1 or 2 Vette and 4 Supra's. It'll keep everyone from having the same car and everyone won't just jump on the Supra/M3/Corvette bandwagon. At the same time possibly open some of the MR, or RR drivetrains. But in term Super fast cars like the Ford GT, Pagani Zonda's, Mclarens would be banned. But it opens the doors for cars like the RUF CTR Yellow Bird and BTR and RGT (Debating that last one), Honda NSX (Non-race cars/RM's) and the Lotus Espris.

And one thing can be instead of a team championship possibly have a manufacturer championship.

Like: Dodge, Mazda, Nissan, Ford, Subaru, RUF, Lexus. Ya know...

As for judging and scoring I like the way thats currently set up. I don't see anything wrong with it. You have 3 judges you and 2 others. Its fine as it is. And if you guys do figure out a way to change the camera's while spectating it'll defiatly clean up ALOT of things for Qualifying and especially contriversial tandem runs.

Ummm..... jeeze.. I went on like a freaking FD/D1 profesional just now. (Thinking: I defiantly need to cut back on watching D1 and FD so much. O.o.......) If I can think of anything else I'll uhh let ya know. lololol. Again sorry bout the long post. Just trying to help.

I agree with using some of the tracks people are more familiar with, people like me that are still pretty armature with there wheels might stand a chance lol.

Alot of people didn't like the top 8 because its to hard to qualify to get in. So if we make it top 16 more people are able to get in making it easier for everyone to have a chance.

Alot of people didn't like the top 8 because its to hard to qualify to get in. So if we make it top 16 more people are able to get in making it easier for everyone to have a chance.

But having no pro am and pro makes it basically the same as having top 8. Once again hard for some to get into :(

It does make it harder but only makes you try harder. I want this to be fun. I know it is hard sometimes for people quit being to competitive but if you just try it will make it better.

The hardest thing is finding judges who will consistently be there and want to compete.

If we can get 3 judges to quailfy and add scores that way will make it more even.

Last edited:
Why not make this a missile only champ? I mean nobody gets bored of them and they are all at the same hp level ...

Top 16 sounds good, but I don't agree with everyone voting because it can really cause unfair judging. Maybe 8 competitors in the room at a time along with the Judges or people that stream?

Thats our biggest problem is finding judges. Can never find anyone who is willing to just judge.

the almighty menu.

So. It doesn't change the fact that people can choose not to vote. Some people will miss runs too, making them guess vote that can lead to an unfair advantage.

IMO 3 judges line speed angle on qualifying & 3 judges for battles

GreazyTee
So. It doesn't change the fact that people can choose not to vote. Some people will miss runs too, making them guess vote that can lead to an unfair advantage.

Thats how I prefer it, but like I said earlier its hard to depend on people. I tried at the beginning of season 4 and they never showed.

GreazyTee

im talking about me . no one else :lol:

Thats how I prefer it, but like I said earlier its hard to depend on people. I tried at the beginning of season 4 and they never showed.

Hey Spank. I know about the View thing like Lock 2 Lock said. But you don't have to have a wireless keyboard to make it work. I just enabled it and I just use select to change view's like normally in replays. Look back works and everything like they normally would.

Just don't click the thing underneath it that says to set the keyboard. If you don't click that you can use it normally like you would in a replay. :)

Just wanted to give you a heads up.

wingzerocustom
hey spank. I know about the view thing like lock 2 lock said. But you don't have to have a wireless keyboard to make it work. I just enabled it and i just use select to change view's like normally in replays. Look back works and everything like they normally would.

Just don't click the thing underneath it that says to set the keyboard. If you don't click that you can use it normally like you would in a replay. :)

just wanted to give you a heads up.

+1

Back