Vision Gran Turismo discussion- M-B AMG Vision unveiled

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 246 comments
That is one sick looking Car , I just hope it has a bonkers engine an not something with a Battery Motor

Nice to see Mercedes kick off the Vision GT project, whilst simultaneously keeping us hyped for GT6-less than one month away!

"The car will be available as a free gift in Gran Turismo 6 “when the game hits store shelves” on December 6."
(quoted from the news-section)

Hope by "free" they mean that we don't have to pay real money but in-game cash... Otherwise I wouldn't feel the value (if I may say so) as much as I'd do when I paid some in-game credits for it.

Thing looks rather nice, can't wait to see what the other designers come up with, especially Alfa Romeo.

So all the vision GT will be free or will there be some of them that we have to pay ?
I believe Kaz said(when vision GT was announced) that all the concepts will be free, released 1 by 1.

Only 585 BHP? Would have expected more given the massive size of the engine bay. Still excited to get behind the wheel though.

Wow, this is exactly the type of car I'd normally call ugly, but this strangely works in its special over the top way.

They said in a press announcement that we'll have special V8 exhaust notes in-game for that ultra awesome car...
I laughed and cried so hard at the same time

They said in a press announcement that we'll have special V8 exhaust notes in-game for that ultra awesome car...
I laughed and cried so hard at the same time

I wonder if it will sound high pitched like a DTM, better question is what will it rev to.

I really hope these will be cars we can actually drive and race in the game, instead of a "showroom only" kind of deal. So far it looks promising though, looks like they will be treated like any other car in the game (maybe you can only win some or only purchase them in a separate section of the game?). I wonder if these concepts will also have a realistic multi-million dollar price in-game?

I really hope these will be cars we can actually drive and race in the game, instead of a "showroom only" kind of deal. So far it looks promising though, looks like they will be treated like any other car in the game (maybe you can only win some or only purchase them in a separate section of the game?). I wonder if these concepts will also have a realistic multi-million dollar price in-game?
of course you can drive them! how pointless would tehy be if you could just look at them? The question is, whether we will own the cars in our garage or if we'll just be borrowing them for an event or two

Going by previous cars of the sort in past games, I'd say we could "own" them the same as any other car. I do expect tuning and customisation to be limited, though.

Back