Volvette

  • Thread starter Thread starter skip0110
  • 15 comments
  • 1,020 views
Messages
5,178
United States
Worcester, MA
Messages
skip0110
I present the Volvette, a twin-turbo LS1 powered Volvo 740 Wagon :)

Click here to see Video

It might piss some die-hard Volvo fans off because it is GM powered, but I think its a hell of a cool ride. 👍 👍
 
Sweet setup, though I don't think he did the setup himself...

And he sucks at driving and talking :p

Car = awesome

Driver = moron
 
Totally awesome.
 
Ha! thought Borat was commentating the first 10secs...
 
Now that's one impressive swap. I'm not a huge fan of either component alone, but when together, it's not too shabby. Plus, yeah, that's one terrible driver.
 
I would drive that every day:D.
 
what an awsome car :D
 
Sweet setup, though I don't think he did the setup himself...

And he sucks at driving and talking :p

Car = awesome

Driver = moron

You really THINK he didn't set it up himself? It's pretty obvious that he drives like a complete tool.
 
These are fairly common, older Volvos (7- or 2- series) with V8's. Like so. They are the coolest cars ever.
 
These are fairly common, older Volvos (7- or 2- series) with V8's. Like so. They are the coolest cars ever.

Yes, I have seen them before, but I thought an aluminum LS1 (as opposed to the multitude of iron SBC swaps) with turbos in that nice clean package was worthy of posting.
 
Sweet swap there, reminds my not to laugh with old Volvos :lol:
 
Yes, I have seen them before, but I thought an aluminum LS1 (as opposed to the multitude of iron SBC swaps) with turbos in that nice clean package was worthy of posting.

No complaint from me, I love 'em.
 
By the way, Volvette sounds kind of SUPER effeminate. I suggest it be called a Corlvo.
 
Yeah, it does sound like a chick name of some sort.

And did you mean Corvlo? Instead of Corlvo?
 
Back